mattd860

Impact Wrench / Gun

mattd860

Thanks! Found the manual on the first page! Has 350 ftlbs in reverse which is meh. Probably wont replace the 3ft steel pipe and breaker bar but for 20 bucks, it will probably come in handy more often than not.

KyBlue

I'm a bit late on this I think but I'll keep my Snap On ...  they came out with a new 1/2 sometime last year IIRC ... I got it because it would pull the lug nuts off the 22.5 Rims on my Tractor Trailer, and could be supplied with Air via the Shop Compressor, or Via the Air Tanks from the truck (yes It was plumbed for Air lines and quick connects). It wasn't a 'fast' process as I could do a nut or two and had to let it recover but ... it never failed to pull them off, even going behind the big 1" impact that my Tire guy uses (crappy CP tool though)

Have to dig up the Specs on it when SnapOn.com comes up, or I stop being lazy and dig out the catalog ... haha

I had one of their 18v Cordless Models too, I wore it out ... when I traded it, it was so weak I think a 1/4" Dewalt from Lowes would've beat it ... haha