squonk

My other Hobby (If I was rich! )

squonk

Today was the annual fall Rotary Club Fly in Breakfast at the Seneca Falls Regional Airport. It was a beautiful day. Turned out perfect. Awesome weather, Dino's birthday, lots of planes and of course DA BEARS LOST!!  :) 

Here are a few videos of the planes coming in and going out! If I had the cash I'd take flying lessons and if I was rich I'd already have my license and have a plane. I would hit all those great tractor shows you guys have in the Midwest!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

Geno

I could go for that squonk!  It would eliminate the road rage at least.   :handgestures-thumbsup:   I would be more ok driving if people would KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS!  :orcs-censored:

AMC RULES

Hey now! STR_decal.gif

• Like 1

Brrly1

Couldn't agree more Craig, they've got right! Kids on theses rice rockets make me nervous. They say they fear nothing when on them things. I mean I had my fair share of days weaving in and out of traffic, I did it more gracefully on the yes, can you say Harley Davidson you just kind of cruise in and out where these kids are in out and gone. Now mind you not just one of kid how about 18 cruising thru on rice rockets. It looked like a big line of Rice. I'm doing 65, there doing at least 80

• Like 1

Geno

I spent almost 10 hours on the road today picking up some Horses and stuff and it was pretty good.  Only about 3 or 4 hogging the lane.  I don't think I ever got to the yelling part.   :laughing-rolling: