SousaKerry

A funny thing happend to me on the home from PA.

SousaKerry

The pool encounter. Long but funny and a true story. (warning PG-13 rating)

So this past week I was in Lancaster, Pa installing equipment. We flew out of Baltimore and stayed our last night at a hotel near the airport.

It had been a rough week and I was pretty sore, so I decided to go down and use the hot tub. The pool room opened at 5:00 and I was the first one there. I am thinking cool, hot tub all to myself. I am just getting comfortable with a jet blowing against a pulled calf muscle when 2 black men walk in.

One is an older man who appeared to be about 60 and was carrying a camera bag. The other man was fairly young maybe early 20 and had several large tattoos and very muscular but thin and tall. I wonder to myself why would someone bring a camera to the pool but but think maybe he is just a shutter bug.

Here is where it gets weird. The younger man takes off his shirt and wraps a towel around his waist and removes his shorts. He then puts on a pair of thin white cotton boxers. He then wals to the shallow end of the pool and the old man gets his camera out.

At this point I am thinking what the heck is going on. The young man makes sure to get himself plenty wet and then starts to pose for the camera. He may as well have not worn any shorts at all as they are not leaving anything to the imagination. I catch the eye of the pool attendant as if to say can you believe this? She gives the same look back but does nothing. At this point I am getting quite uncomfortable with the situation but I decide to give it a few minutes as the water was feeling really good. Thinking that after a few pictures they will leave.

After another 5 minutes the young man is starting to get a little more brave and pulls down his shorts in the front for the camera. Another woman walks in to use the hot tub and I decide I've had enough.

I get out and towel off grab my stuff and walk out saying to the attendant as I walk by that this just is not right. She agrees but still does nothing. The front desk is just around the corner so I walk up and say to the clerk that she may want to get the manager and have a look at what is going on in the pool.

I then go to my room.

Latter that night I am sitting down to a steak dinner in the hotel restaurant and having a few adult beverages. When I am finished with my meal the assistant manager on duty/bar tender/waiter comes over and says "I understand that there was an incident in pool today."

He apologizes and tells me that dinner is on the house tonight. I tell him it really wasn't a big deal as freaks are everywhere and he can't control that. He says the pool attendant should have stopped it and insists on comping the $23 meal.

Work would have reimbursed me for the meal but I accept and decide to have a few more beverages. A couple of guys that were also heading back to Mason show up that I happen to know and we have a good time swapping stories. All in all it turned out to be a good night.

Wow that one got kinda long but I thought I would share. Be careful out there you never know what may show up in the pool.

AMC RULES

Everywhere you go... :handgestures-thumbdown: 

the world is out of control.

CasualObserver

creepyweirdos.jpg

Sometimes its just not safe to leave the house.

• Like 1

Firpo701

From the famous words of the late Chris Farley..."OH GOOD LORD!!!!"

post-12671-0-59152300-1408409021.png

AMC RULES

• Like 1