Mrs. Redo

thank you all for your prayers for my dad

Mrs. Redo

gallery_74_25_2769.jpg

I wanted to thank all of you for the prayers you sent for my dad.  Yesterday morning at 1:54 am 8/15 God took my dad to heaven.....he fought a long hard battle not wanting to leave us.  My parents just celebrated their 56th Anniversary on July 31st which was a blessing.  My dad is a wonderful man, who loved his family and friends so much.  He made his steel guitar play beautiful country music my whole life.  He was on this earth for 81 yrs and I was truly blessed to have him as my dad.  He never knew a stranger he touched so many through his years. Every person he ever met learned something from him...I miss him sooooooo much but I know we will meet again...Please keep your prayers coming our way, the next few days are going to be so hard...Our family thanks you from the bottom of our hearts........

Edited by Mrs. Redo

AMC RULES

Our condolences and prayers are with you both...

may your Dad RIP.    :pray:

shallowwatersailor

Sorry for your loss.

Geno

Sorry for your loss, best thing is that you will see him again.  :)

stevasaurus

Lola...that is probably the nicest way of talking about your loss that I have ever heard...and what a great picture of the 2 of you.  I know it has been not easy the last few months, but I just love the way you put it.  My prayers and Chris's with you and Terry and your Dad.  You know that.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

JimD

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless..

neil

This is really sad Lola , I am so sorry to hear of your loss .

When I came to US for the big show from UK earlier this year, I remember Terry telling me what a wonderful man your dad is & how close you were to your dad .

Our prayers are with you at this sad time .

I look closely at your picture & I am amazed at how alike you and your dad are.

Take care& be strong

Love

Neil & Carolyn from United Kingdom

Fun Engineer

I'm so sorry to hear of your fathers passing. Terry told me of his illness and how devoted you were to him. It is a comfort to know we will all meet again someday.

Lola and Terry you are in my prayers.

jackhammer

Mrs Redo

Although we have never met,  I too would like to express condolences from our family.

Edited by jackhammer

JC 1965

Lola, My deepest prayers go out to you and Terry in this time of terrible grief you are dealing with. Sounds like your father was one in a million. There are no words that anyone can say to make your hurt go away but time will help. Always remember the good times you had with him and how blessed you are to have had him in your life. I am truly sorry for your loss. God bless both of you.

Martin

Lola, I always find it hard to come up with the right words at times like these. Just know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and family at this time.

• Like 1

rmaynard

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

chazm

God bless your dad & your family

dclarke

Lola, so sorry to hear about your Dad.

• Like 1

nylyon

Lola and Terry, I am so sorry for your loss.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Like 1

flyovrcntry

Lost my Mom a few months back to alzheimers. My condolences to you, I can tell you that now when I think of her I remember the good times and not the bad times.I  smile now thinking of her, I hope it's the same for you.

• Like 1

shorts

We are sorry for your loss and will continue to pray for you.