nylyon

Back by popular demand

nylyon

Back by popular demand, :rs: hats are here!

I just received the latest delivery of RedSquare hats.  What makes a RedSquare hat special?  Well aside from showing your favorite forum, these hats are made in the USA (except Camo) California to be exact, custom embroidered in Florida and shipped to New York where child labor places them in boxes to be sent to your home via USPS.

Our custom embroidered made in the USA hats sell for less than most places charge for printed hats made in China.  With 4 colors to chose from, your RedSquare hat can match any occasion.  Going to a Wheel Horse Collectors Club show?  Well, chose a Red hat, or maybe Linen Beige.  Black works very nicely with WHCC shirts, or perhaps Camo to blend in while :rs: streams live from the show!

Because the WHCC sells hats to help pay for the show, these hats will NOT be sold at the show, or delivered to the show as per WHCC rules.

So order now, I will begin to package and ship on Saturday.

Important reminder: These hats are boxed and shipped by me and my family.  We do our very best to get these out the door as quickly as possible, but sometimes work (the paying work) and family activities prevent same day or even next day processing.  Please be patient though as we'll get these out the door as quickly as we can.

So off to get some boxes....  when I get back I hope to start boxing them up!  

oaktown1987

Why aren't camo ones made in us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CasualObserver

Why aren't camo ones made in us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nylyon

If the US manufacturer had them as an option, I would get them.