Wade

What's the best way to determine what series Trans is in the Tractor?

post-13072-0-60019200-1401672182_thumb.j

Kelly

if your talking that tractor, it has a eaton in it, if it has hyd lift it's a eaton 1100, if manual lift it's a eaton 700 

leeave96

if your talking that tractor, it has a eaton in it, if it has hyd lift it's a eaton 1100, if manual lift it's a eaton 700

+1

That is a late model 314-H and I am 99% positive you have an Eaton 1100. In addition, the transaxle is an 8 pinion and 1-1/8 inch axles. Very strong and reliable transmission - one of the best.

Overall that Wheelhorse IMHO is one of the best ever made.

If you add Matt's foot control kit, it will be as modern as any tractor being offered by Deere or Cub.

Wade

Sounds like I better stop thinking about it and see if I can make a deal. It has a blower ,single stage with the long shoot. 660hr. It looks like it has been taken care of. What would you consider a fare price. It has the power lift so your ,right it is the 1100.

Thank You

Wade

Forest Road

I have a twin to that. Wonderful machine! Easily $1000-2000 with that equipment. Maybe more if everything looks as good as the photo. Did you buy it?

Wade

Good afternoon

Yes I did buy it. I ended up paying $800.00 for it. It runs out pretty nice the lights on the dash for the safety items all work,the blower is in ready to use shape. The mower could use a new belt and the Vac system has a bent flight on the fan, the cooling fan had broken blades ,and the tie rods are a little loose but all and all I think I did ok.

Now I found a  88 312-8 with 205 hours on it ,36 " mower deck only. It just listed on ebay,he's an hour away but I don't know if I really need it. LOL I know I don't need it but it looks good. I am just not sure what to offer. He has an Ebay offer but I might go take a look at it Tuesday or Wed. What would you offer for it?

Edited by Wade

Forest Road

Congrats! If you're interested in spending more money on horses you should contact Matt. He came up with a very simple motion control pedal for your horse. Hands down the best mod I've seen for our horses.

boovuc

Make sure the first thing you do is replace that fan blade. That transmission is the best but none are any good when they overheat! Nice tractor. Nice price!