Jparkes43

To all RedSquare members

Jparkes43

Hello people of RedSquare.

I went to the Hertfordshire county show today and it got me thinking as i was walking around seeing all the big boy tractors, WERE ARE THE RED ONES! and i was really shocked to not see a single wheel horse or lawn tractor, so I'm proposing that for the next country show nearish me is the beds country show and i would really like to organise a gathering of our tractors to promote RedSquare and show off our wheel horses. Now of course i need as many people on my side as possible so i ask you guys now, who could come and display there wheel horses at either the next Bedfordshire county she or the Hertfordshire country show next year.

The dates are:

Beds-http://www.bedfordshirecountyshow.co.uk

Herts-http://www.hertsshow.com

Bucks?-http://www.buckscountyshow.co.uk

Now never done this before so i have no idea how to enter for showing or if we could enter as a group? if anyone has any experience please post in hear of PM me.

Thank you for helping

James 

p.s. I know these shows aren't strictly tractor shows but wheel horses are part of agriculture and would fit in nicely in front of the big ones, also i understand it may be too far away much like the ones up north are a bit to far for me to go to right now but i might be up some time in the future, also this year i can't show my 227-5 as i have no trailer unless i get one soon.

hope to see you there!

here are some pics form the show, you'll see what i mean about were our horses could go (sorry about my closed eyes the sun was very bright)

At least it's red

post-12410-0-05260200-1401035911_thumb.j

Edited by Jparkes43
  • Like 2

Sparky

If someone will cover my airfare and the shipping of my 1054 (round trip of course) then count me in!! :ychain:

Mike............

• Like 1

Jparkes43

If someone will cover my airfare and the shipping of my 1054 (round trip of course) then count me in!! :ychain:

Mike............

Hmm maybe for uk members only hey ;-)

James

meadowfield

Lets see how the wheel horse meet goes this year james. It's only fair we move it around the country, last year south - this year north!

It's between mid country and the south west next year :D

neil

Like Mark said James , we hope to get give everyone a chance of hosting a Wheelhorse gathering as it makes it only fair that everyone gets a chance of using their local show as the venue.

I am sure that the northern wheel horse gathering is going to be an excellent show , sadly I can't make it is I will be attending the wheel horse show in America

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Mike............

shipping can be sorted mike, don't worry about that :handgestures-thumbupright:

Koen

Jparkes43

Ok thanks for the input has a tome got a link to the show website as if I see where it Is I might be able to pursued my dad to take me

But I think some of you didn't get the idea, I was thinking of having the main shows and the shows at the Venus suggested

James

Jparkes43

Also who organises where the shows are as contacting 'them' might be a good idea

James

jwl

actually, if your shows are anything similar to ours logistics wise, you need to start 3 yrs in advance. All the shows here book out the features that far ahead of time, and then work up the frenzy with ad's and free net postings, until the time. Even if you don't need to be that far in advance, it don't hurt to see if there's any interest with each group ahead of time. Some might embrace it and other will tell you to buzz off.

meadowfield

Like Mark said James , we hope to get give everyone a chance of hosting a Wheelhorse gathering as it makes it only fair that everyone gets a chance of using their local show as the venue.

I am sure that the northern wheel horse gathering is going to be an excellent show , sadly I can't make it is I will be attending the wheel horse show in America

You will be missed Neil.... Even my wife is jealous of your visit to the show! I think I might try make plans for next year :D

• Like 1