nylyon

Moderators

nylyon

I have two announcements to make regarding moderators.

First, one of our original Moderators, Stephen (Rollerman), is taking some time back in the collector ranks of the forum.  Stephen has been a valuable moderator who was always professional and ethical in everything he touched.  His guidance through out the years has been an inspiration to me, and his suggestions helped build the forum as it is today.  I value his opinion highly and will miss the daily interaction.  The door is ALWAYS open for him to return as a moderator here.

Stephen, thank you for everything, from the forum to personal I truly value our friendship and all you've done.

Onto the second part of the announcement.

I am very pleased to announce that Scott (whfan74) will be helping keep the peace.  Most, if not all of you know Scott and the amazing things he's done in everything he does.  He's often featured in Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine, is the owner of Wheel Horse Junkies on Facebook, founded a tractor program in the school where he teaches and least us forget hosts an annual event which rivals the best put together shows in the world.  I have always appreciated Scott's calm approach to issues and I had the pleasure to meet him at the WHCC show in 2013.  When he said "Yes" I was elated.  

So, Stephen, thank you so much for everything, and Scott, welcome to the Moderator team!

• Like 8

stevebo

:happy-partydance:

Sparky

WELCOME!! And congrats Scott!

Mike.........

Shuboxlover

Stephen....thanks for ALL you did, don't be a stranger.

And VERY happy to have you aboard Scott, you'll be a huge asset to the forum...THANKS!!!!!!!

neil

All the best  Stephen , thanx for all your help.

Welcome aboard Scott ,see you in a few weeks

whfan74

Thank you guys!

I have known Stephen since my beginning here on the Square. He is a great guy and has been a big part of helping this forum grow.

I will try do my best to help support you guys and promote this hobby in a positive way. This is a great resource and one that I am very proud to be a part of.

See many of you next month!

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Congragulations Scott.

I know how time consuming and thankless this position can be. Fortunatly most of the guys here at Red Square are good people who rarely show a bad side.

Coadster32

Thank you Steven for doing what you did for so long here on RS.

Also a big thank you to Scott for stepping up, and helping us move forward here as well. Big shoes to fill, but am confident you're more than capable of handling it correctly. :handgestures-thumbupright: