'77 D160 Stalls & won't restart after using Tiller. Restarts hours later
By
1977.d-160, in Wheel Horse Tractors
-
Similar Content
-
By Fordiesel69
I need the large metal pulley that houses the needle bearing and ball bearing with the two grooves. The outer bearing seemingly wallowed out its hole and my welder guy cannot revive it.
Shipping to Erie PA. 16509.
-
By Rick3478
- SOLD - Moderator may remove at will
0736TL04 tiller and fitments needed to mount on many long frame, C series, 300/400/500 series tractors.
Notable details:
Gearbox and tines have low hours. Tarp had blown off mid-mount idlers and got rusted up, probably need penetrating oil and new idlers.
Axle mount is rusty/restorable/useable. Lift cable has nylon worn through on one side (they tend to do that). One rear jackshaft bushing
has couple ears broke off, and jackshaft e-clips are lost (edit: found those). Belt is original.
Pick up in my back yard near Elida, Ohio. Bring help to load, or ramps or something.
I think it may be worth $100.
- or -
Would consider trade for a used car or truck hood that I can use for a sled to drag firewood and equipment around on, something kinda
rounded without points or ridges to catch. Have been using an S-10 hood for years, and it's wearing through becoming less useable.
What 'cha got?
-
D250 Anyone know how many of these were sold in the US? Where I can buy Renault engine tuneup parts?By pieblaster
Wheel_Horse_Products_Master_Model_List.pdf
-
By Epayne85
Hello all, I have a what I believe is a 36” tiller.
i can get a few pictures of it this afternoon, it rolls freely and appears in very good condition. It’s missing the rear hinge panel. I’m mainly interested in swapping for a box blade and other items depending what you’d have for the clevis or sleeve hitch or I’ll take best offer. Thank you. Also, I have a snow plow and the frame in which someone has modified for I believe an Atv or different tractor I’d be willing to let go for $50 or throw in towards the deal. The blade is in pretty decent shape and the angle mechanism works flawlessly. Again thank you.
edit* I will be able to get pictures Labor Day weekend, sorry for the delay if anyone is interested
-
By BuffaloD200
Hey all, I need to install a drive belt on my 75 D180 for my snowblower. I've looked through a bunch of D-series owner's manuals, and none seem to mention replacement procedure. The PTO pulley is fixed, save for engaging the PTO and there is minimal movement at the snowthrower pulley. There's no idler or tensioner as far as I can tell. Do I have to remove the PTO pulley? That seems to be a required service item.
Same question for my 80 D200 as well really.
Using the recommended 4L490W belt.
Thanks
-
