Sign in to follow this  
BadDad

Traveling

BadDad

Well as some of you know I live in Pflugerville TX just outside of Austin TX, but I am from Ohio. I have not been back to Ohio in 5 years, so I am going to leave here on the 9-22-08, I will fly into Columbus airport. I will be staying in Marietta Ohio. I will be visiting in Athens, Pomeroy, Canton & all points in between. I would very much like to meet any of the Wheel Horse crowd that would be around any of these cities. I will be up there for one week. I will be looking for some parts to ship back to Texas. I hope to meet some of you guys, if you would like to meet just PM me or leave mesg here. THX Donnie.

pond195520032003

Hi Donnie, im 20 miles West of Athens 1/3 mile(NORTH) off route 32 on ST. RT. 160! also during that week(27-28) will be a tractor show/swap meet at the Athens county fair grounds! enjoy your flight/trip to OH Greg in s.e. ohio

WheelHorse_of_course

Lt.

If you decide to come up North to the Cleveland area you're welcome to come for a visit.

Rolf

BadDad

Greg if you dont mind pm me your phone number. I would like to try to meet you. THX Donnie.

BadDad

Well I am back in TEXAS, yeah. I am sorry that I didnt get to meet any of you guys but with friends & family a week is just not enough time. I did take some time to look @ some tractors. I also bought some hub caps red ones never saw red ones before. I dont know it they have been painted or if they came that way I had them shipped to me so I will put up pictures when they get here.

bmuone

Welcome back to Texas Donnie. Hope you drug a little cooler weather back with you. I'm thinking a cool front is coming in mid week up here around Cooper. Now are those hub caps Burnt Orange, Raider Red, Aggie Marron red or just red??????....DT

Nick

Good to hear ya had a nice trip up here in the Buckeye state. :banghead:

I'm surprised you didnt take the caps back on the plane. Bruce out in California had been known to take tires and even a floor jack back as carry on luggage. :horseplay:

BadDad

Here is a look @ the hub caps I got on my trip.hub caps

Can any one give some info on these caps? Were they red or did someone paint them? What year & model were they on? THX for the help. Donnie

linen beige

I don't know about the years these were used, but they were once chrome. First ones I've seen painted.

BadDad

Well Jim I didnt think they sold red ones , I had never seen them before but I am not as knowlageable as some here are. Well all I need now is two for the front & I think I will paint them red also. THX Jim. Donnie

linen beige

Check out the rear hub caps on TT's Drags tor. That's what they are s'posed to look like. I have a set that needs rechroming. They show up on Ebay pretty often, and I'd bet there are a few members here who could hook ya up with nice ones for less. Big thing to look out for is whether they have the mounting clips. They won't stay on without them.