Sign in to follow this  
Nick

More junk in the garage

Nick

My brother wanted to hit a large equipment auction this morning so we hooked up the F450 and gooseneck then took off to find some deals. Got there after most of the tractors had sold but just in time to bid on a large Speedex. Was outbid on it and everything else went a bit high. I had to haul something home so I now own a beat up electric EZ-GO golf cart. :USA:

It took us both just to push this thing 40 feet. So I unhooked the truck from the trailer went over and chained the cart onto the front of the truck. Now the ground is wet/soft and there was a low spot and big hill between us and the trailer so my brother got into the diesel and punched it. The straight piped diesel is now shooting backward across the field with me and the cart dragging along behind, or I guess in front of it.. To load the cart we put a rope from the EZ-GO up to the front of the gooseneck then over to the truck. The cart, with me riding again, shot up the ramp but stuck at the top of the dovetail. Had to lift it and push to get it onto the trailer. Yea you might be a redneck... :banghead:

cart003.jpg

cart001.jpg

CHARGER9AUTO

Nick, I think you should start your own private Wheel Horse members only Red Square Golf Course and restore the beat up EZ-GO Golf Cart have Eldon paint Red . :banghead: Ben

KyBlue

That seats gonna... well it wont be to comfy!

Could turn out to be a neat lil put put mobile!

Rollerman

Nick how long befor we see an FEL & 3 point setup on this one.

The EZ-GO Industrial....LOL

Nah looks like it will be usefull at the shows/swaps/auctions though... :banghead:

Nick

A 3 point hitch and snow plow...that might work. :omg: My thought was to repower it, try beating out the worst of the dents and take it to the local swap meets. Knowing me I'll end up trying to sell it if it gets that far. :USA:

It did at least have seat cushions so it wasnt to bad a ride. :banghead:

pond195520032003

sounds like it was a not so EZ-GO :banghead: :USA:

Kelly

But it has Tony's no. 20 and is orange can't be all bad

KyBlue

I guess thats why the back tires are trashed... Smoke's been doin burnouts on it!

Mike

The F450 and trailer kinda look like overkill for Haulin the EZ GO.

I have 5 kids and we had gocarts, mopeds, mini bikes, 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers. but the EZ GO was the best, I'd go to work at 6:30 kids on it, come home at 4;00 kids still on it. They loved it. I think it also help when they got older learning to drive a car. Best thing I ever bought, well except my Wheel Horse

Rod(NASNUT)

But it has Tony's no. 20 and is orange can't be all bad

Not next year it will be 14 and also a Chevy :banghead::USA: :omg: