WHorse1054

does anyone make a seat cover for a 1054 want the white and black like original. i have the wood and foam just need to cover it. any help would be appreciated.

bmsgaffer

Check the "Vendors" section. I believe a member of this forum makes repros for that era. "Wheel Horse of Michigan"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• rustyedge1
      By rustyedge1
      Looking at this Ferris seat and wondering about the issues I may encounter in trying to switch out entire seat on the 417 or even if it can be done ?
      Any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

• Monstrosity
      By Monstrosity
      Show off what your doing from the seat of your Horse!!! Fixed up a mowing deck for the 1277 and put the plow on the C1014. Getting ready to level a topsoil pile and going down the block to mow the small park to test the mowing deck out.
    • Pullstart
      By Pullstart
      5 big wheels, in various forms or stages.  One with melted wiring, one runner, one in need of an engine, one full project and one in the middle of nap time.  @953 nut thanks again for turning on my big wheel switch!

• Pullstart
      By Pullstart
      So, this kind of was destined to show up, I guess.  My wife found it a while back and was trying to buy it for me for our anniversary, but I was already in the middle of helping @Bow_Extreme get a deal on it!  Well, come to find out, he called looking to possible unload it.  SOLD SOLD SOLD!  The color is odd, but it adds character.  I think it’ll stay.  I’m thinking this might show up to Uncle Jim’s Plow day, snowblower engine and all to work the field!

• CasualObserver
      By CasualObserver
      1964 Wheel Horse sales brochure

12 pages 651KB

12 pages 2.1MB