Sign in to follow this  
wh500special

Put your Location in Your Profile

wh500special

I know there are people out there who want to stay in hiding (Salman Rushdie for example), but it sure would be nice if we all indicated somehow where we are located.

Makes swaps/sales/purchases easier...

Wishful thinking in the Hoosier State,

Steve

jerrell

good ideal steve , i am not familiar with the names as some of you guys that have been members for awhile and it would help in planning trips to buy parts or tractors, :banghead: :USA:

Teddy da Bear

Pardon me....but this is another post that should perhaps be in the non-tractor discussion area. :banghead:

combatmp29r

Actually teddy it would probably fit better in sight suggestions. :banghead:

Oh and Steve the only problem with putting our location in that I can see is them poachers in VA will be able to plan their out of state runs better :thumbs::USA: Coarse my verts are safe so mines listed :omg:

Kelly

I think it is a good idea to add that to your sig, I'm going too.

CasualObserver

Actually teddy it would probably fit better in sight suggestions. :USA:

I agree... but I'm going to leave it here for a little while. I suspect that alot of the newbies don't look at that section... but EVERYBODY reads the tractor section. Which of course makes me wonder :banghead: how everyone manages to miss the LINKS post at the top of the tractor section? :omg: Lots of good info in there... PLEASE check it out! I would suggest though that the one of my fellow mods move it later before it becomes a lostthread.gif

Buzz

Actually teddy it would probably fit better in sight suggestions. :banghead:

Oh and Steve the only problem with putting our location in that I can see is them poachers in VA will be able to plan their out of state runs better :lol::USA: Coarse my verts are safe so mines listed :omg:

Joel being you have a vertical herd, does that mean you're a pro vert? :thumbs: I hope you don't make a typo..........

combatmp29r

Actually Buzz Dustin has decided i'm a Pre(fer)Vert :banghead: :USA:

BPjunk

Oh and Steve the only problem with putting our location in that I can see is them poachers in VA will be able to plan their out of state runs better :thumbs::USA: Coarse my verts are safe so mines listed :omg:

Well I wus a thinkin' ....... why not put in the signature along with the address where your from BUT also put the times the barn door is unlocked too ! Ya'll could make poaching a little easyer for ........... Uh ... Er well you know who! :banghead:

Wild Bill in RICHMOND, VA <_<

rustbucket

bill already has a rough idear where i live but good luck gettin in the barn Bill its always locked when no ones around.

BPjunk

bill already has a rough idear where i live but good luck gettin in the barn Bill its always locked when no ones around.

Uh Jason ... buddy,

A locked door!?!?!? :banghead::thumbs:

Take a guess why I bring a Wheel Horse AND the 5/8th chain with me when poachin' ... uh er rustlin ... I mean Huntin' season starts ??? :USA:

OH and a fair warning .... at the end of this month I will be roaming PA to find some nice trophies! :omg:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

linen beige

Most of mine iza sittin' outside! :USA:

Y'all guess which ones is wired with 220. :banghead:

pond195520032003

i guess it is a good idea for the newbies :thumbs: might have to sneak around the back side of wv into va to pick up some horses in a fenced in corral :omg: heard they have no room to roam :banghead: :USA:

wh500special

Thanks for the laughs guys...needed it.

"da Bear" is right, this probably ought to be moved toa location better suited to it, but I posted here thinking it would get the most traffic.

As for rustlin' my horses...the trick is to have tractors that won't reliably start or are so ugly nobody would want them. My new neighbor's 220 pound Mastiff (sp?) dog is also on guard and you don't want to guess how long his leash is incorrectly.

Steve

linen beige

the trick is to have tractors that won't reliably start or are so ugly nobody would want them.

Maybe THAT'S why the po painted my D-160 in JD colors? :banghead:

WheelHorse_of_course

My new neighbor's 220 pound Mastiff (sp?) dog is also on guard and you don't want to guess how long his leash is incorrectly.

Steve

Ehyup... nothing worse than getting licked to death :USA: :banghead:

Rod(NASNUT)

OH and a fair warning .... at the end of this month I will be roaming PA to find some nice trophies! :banghead:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

:omg: Bill I hope you are not going to be around here :USA: