Stigian

I need your video help Guy's

Stigian

This is shamelessly copied and pasted from my blog (which you can read here) but it saves time as I would of only typed the same stuff anyway :D

"I'm working on a video series all about promoting RedSquare and RedSquare members videos :D
No hint's on what it is called yet, I hope all of you like it when it hit's a computer screen near you..

So what do I need help with?

Video's of course..

If you think promoting RedSquare and your video's is your sort of thing please submit me your videos.. Full credit will be given for the video clips of course :handgestures-thumbup:
You can post your video links here, or PM them to me if you want.

I will be adding a "RedSquare members videos" section to my YouTube channel where people can click on your vid and be taken straight to your video page.

The bad news is your videos MUST be on YouTube so I can use in-video click-able links. YouTube won't allow "non YT" in-video links! I may be able to find away around this in the future, but for now YT video's only.

Will this idea work out? I hope so. But for it to work I need your video's so get submitting Guy's :handgestures-thumbup:
It's going to interesting for me as this will be the first time I've played a "presenting" roll.... Should be fun :text-lol:"

• Like 2

Sparky

Would love to help but I have nothing that takes videos, not even my phone :eusa-doh:  .

Mike.....

Stigian

Would love to help but I have nothing that takes videos, not even my phone :eusa-doh:  .

Mike.....

Wow Mike... I didn't know there were any Nokia 3310's left in the world! :D:ychain:

I will let you off just this once then :D

Anyone else feel like helping out with this project?   It's all about promoting RS and your WH videos..

Come on guy's, don't be shy :D

stevasaurus

Ian, I just saw this.  Quite honestly, I'm not sure my videos are good enough for what you are trying to do.  The videos are good, but my ad lib leaves a lot to be desired.  They are yours to use, if you want, but they are not on U-Tube.  How would one go about putting them on U-Tube?  I think my best one is "Watching Paint Dry".  The transmission ones are good, and serve their purpose, but I sure would like to re-do some of them. :)

• Like 3

Stigian

Hey Steve, you do some great video's. Good instructional vid's, didn't you even sing in one of them? :D   My ad libing is slowly getting better.. I find the less I think about what to say, the better I'm getting.. I still keep forgetting to say some things I need to and have to record the scene all over again :D

Funny you should mention "Watching paint dry"... Now you can do "Live" broadcasts on YT I've been thinking of doing... Paint drying live!   I wonder how many people would have a look just to see :D

If the videos I need to use are on YT I have a YT down loader bit of software that is very handy...  I just down load it and add it into my editing software...

Now if anyone is thinking that they are not sure if they like the idea of me having a computer full of their video's.. Don't worry..  Once the editing has been done "your" vid will be deleted from my hard drive.. I only have a limited amount of storage space..

I'm not sure if my down loader will work with potato bucket, I will have a look.

• Like 2

Coadster32

Not that mine are awesome by any stretch, but I do have a couple on Photo-bucket. (potato bucket... :ROTF: )

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Ian, Thanks for your comments.  Let me put a link to the one video and you can see if it works.  As far as U-Tube...do I need to create an account to upload...I really have no idea what needs to happen here. Do I need to create files or categories??  :)

th_2012_1028B100SNOWBLADE0001_zps0371856

• Like 1

meadowfield

you should be able to save the videos from potato bucket, if not let me know and I'll have a go

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Thanks...got it figured out. :)

squonk

Ian, I just saw this.  Quite honestly, I'm not sure my videos are good enough for what you are trying to do.  

Steve you are too modest you're a Natural. If you were on the Weather Channel, Direct TV would have no problem forking over the Benjamins to keep it on the dish! :bow-blue:

• Like 2

squonk

Hey Steve, you do some great video's. Good instructional vid's, didn't you even sing in one of them? :D   

Sing?  :teasing-poke: Heck, I have 2 of his records!

imgres_zps266ce715.jpg

Boxcar_Willie_The_best_of_Boxcar_Wil_zps

• Like 4

neil

:text-yeahthat:  :ROTF:

squonk

Ian, Thanks for your comments.  Let me put a link to the one video and you can see if it works.  As far as U-Tube...do I need to create an account to upload...I really have no idea what needs to happen here. Do I need to create files or categories??  :)

th_2012_1028B100SNOWBLADE0001_zps0371856

Starting a you tube channel is easy and there are a few benefits to it. If your video is shaky they can help stabilize it. ect. I'm looking forward to "The Stevasaurus Channel"!

stevasaurus

The channel is named "Dino's Videos".  I only have the one video up loaded at this time...and it is linked to Ian's page.  :)

Stigian

Here's the link to Steve's YouTube page... Only the one video at the mo, but it makes me laugh and maybe even sing along to the music :D

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0WxpigBM-CFt3jm0aCxvxw

I'm still in need of a few more vid's for the 1st "episode" guy's, so don't be shy...

• Like 1

Coadster32

Not sure what you're after, but here are a few.

th_Picture004_zps7c56e74f.jpg

th_pics015-1.jpg

th_Picture003-2.jpg

th_pics053.jpg

There are more in my library, and you're welcome to edit, combine, use whatever you'd like. You certainly are the right person for this project, and look forward to the end result. :thanks:

Edited by Coadster32
  • Like 1

Stigian

Thanks Chris, I'm not sure how to download your vid's from potato bucket but it can be worked out..

you should be able to save the videos from potato bucket, if not let me know and I'll have a go

Now's the time to take you up on that offer Mark :handgestures-thumbup::D

meadowfield

I'm mid video editing, but will take a peek in a bit...

meadowfield

Pm'd you :)

Stigian

Thanks Mark, it works a treat :handgestures-thumbup:

Yep Ladies and Gent's thanks to Marks help I can now use video's that are on Photobucket as well as YouTube..  I won't be able to use "in video click-able links" for photobucket videos but I will make sure there is a link to your video in the description..

meadowfield

Glad I could be of help....

stratostar250

Hey! I just read this and feel as if I am kinda late to the party, but if you would like to use any of my  :wh: videos, feel free to! I have nothing really special happening in them, but they are on Youtube!

www.youtube.com/stratostar250

Hope I can be of some help!

Coadster32

Stigian

Hi Guy's, many thanks for all the offers of using your videos, it's much appreciated :handgestures-thumbup: 

As you will of noticed I'm rather behind with this project, life has been a mad mixture of chaos and exhaustion of late, which has made me so behind on so many things...

I will get this project rolling again as soon as I have the chance..

Sorry for the delay, meanwhile here's some light music :D

• Like 2