Sign in to follow this  
MaineDad

Hey South - Geese are on the way

MaineDad

It's 7:45pm EST and its pitch black out up here already! The geese have flown over my house heading south 4 nights in a row.

"Here comes the night" :banghead:

Teddy da Bear

Still have a little light left here at 8:30pm.

But I have seen the geese in the mornings here in Michigan.

Brrly1

ANTICIPATION is just a terrible thing, take off the mowers and get out the blades and snow blowers. Oh wait better get the leaf baggers or blowers first. And then the snow equipment. :banghead::USA::omg::thumbs: Burly

linen beige

ANTICIPATION is just a terrible thing, take off the mowers and get out the blades and snow blowers. Oh wait better get the leaf baggers or blowers first. And then the snow equipment. :banghead::USA::omg::thumbs: Burly

Not if you use one for mowing, one for plowing, one for snowblowing, one for tilling, etc. :lol:

Just gas up another and keep on 'Horsin' :horseplay:

Kelly

I'd love to find the rest of the parts for my trailer vac, I found, it's even a wheel horse, the leave will be falling soon. :banghead:

Teddy da Bear

I have a newly aquired trailer vac. That "booby" prize I got with my Raider this spring. The only thing is....it is an 800lb gorilla! I am a pretty strong guy but I can barely lift the tongue off of the ground.

The p.o./builder put the tires too far back on the frame. Hopefully I can move those up. Also needs a new recoil for the B&S motor.

Kelly.....perhaps you can fabricate something?