Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

Have a safe and happy Labor Day

CasualObserver

I know we have a LOT of actual campers here in Camp RedSquare. I'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy weekend. Glancing at the national radar it looks to be good weather in most of the country! Have a good one, we'll see all'ya'll back here Tuesday!!

Rod(NASNUT)

I know we have a LOT of actual campers here in Camp RedSquare. I'd like to wish everyone a safe and happy weekend. Glancing at the national radar it looks to be good weather in most of the country! Have a good one, we'll see all'ya'll back here Tuesday!!

Yes :omg: Hope you all have a safe and happy long weekend if you have a long weekend :D:banghead::USA::lol: :horseplay: :banana: :thumbs: :lol:

bell

I have to work all weekend, but.... I'm off monday! Dad and I will be off to the bluegrass festival and horse pulls..... Man, I love this time of year! :banghead:

Y'all be safe this weekend!

Kelly

I'll be puttering around the house, and out in the barn, need to move things to get ready for concrete in a month or so :banghead: . Everyone have a safe and fun Holiday.

WH854

I would like to wish all you guys a Happy Labor day out in WHEELHORSE land.

Don,t work to hard!

:banghead::USA:

Chas From Butler Pa :horseplay: :omg:

perry

need to move things to get ready for concrete in a month or so :USA: .

ill be puts'in around the house all weekend. have a ton of things to do and prombally wont get any of them finished :D

:banghead:

:D CONCRETE :D .

thats gonna be :lol: to have a barn floor :omg::thumbs: :lol:

nylyon

I had tried to keep our camping trip to Lake George going over the weekend, but we made our reservations late and couldn't get the weekend, but we did get to stay until Friday. The kids all enjoyed the Great Escape, and for the first time all the kids are over 48" so they all were able to ride all the rides. Sean liked the Boomerang the best, but wasn't too thrilled with the Comet (wooden roller coaster) but that is my favorite!

Happy Labor day to all, and have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Rollerman

I'd like to extend my wishes also that everyone have a great & safe Labor Day weekend.

Looks like usual house/lawn choirs today...but tommorrow I think were going to spend the day at one of the local lakes & take the kids tubeing. :banghead:

jerrell

:banghead: i'de like to add "have a safe holiday to all" and be careful of :imstupid: stunts like i pulled yesterday, :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: :imstupid: i got the 175 out and mowed the grass and let her have a little drink of water, (washed her down gently, my horse dosn't like a lot of water) and was putting her back in the barn, i got off of her and was standing on the R side, and wondering if she would start up again after her bath, just reached over and turned the key, started right up :USA: i had the toe of my right foot under the mower and with the belt being wet it was grabbing making the blades turn :omg: the blade hit the tip of my shoe but no damage was done, but it sure scared the poop out of me, made me realize that being careful around horses especially when thay are frisky should always be taken..

pond195520032003

I would also like to say have a great holiday or vacation, whitch ever it may be :banghead::(:omg::thumbs: :horseplay: also i will be around all weekend as i dont have any plans :lol: Jerrel, you got to be carefull around these horses, sometimes they have a mind of their own :D A Bit :lol: a couple years ago i was working my horse, and my shoe string got untied by a thorn bush and the ag tires got ahold of it and the horse bucked me right off and under it, dragging me about 30 or so feet, before i could do anything :omg: finially got it stopped and out from under it :D got up tied my shoes(doubled knotted this time) and got back on the horse :D just black and blue on the inside of my legs and tire marks on my side nothing broken though :USA: :(

rustbucket

my holiday weekend will be spent getting my 854's engine back working as i got my new intake valve and spring retainer and keepers yesterday.