AMC RULES

What's Fair?

AMC RULES

:eusa-think:   Having never shipped a tractor before...

what's a fair price to pay someone to ship a tractor from NY to Fla?   :scratchead:

:thanks:

Jake Kuhn

get with grnlark. He has shipped a lot of tractors and found a shipper he really likes using u ship I believe.

953 nut

You can get bids from freightquote.com  or uship.com. They both put it out to private shippers and LTL (less than truck load) shippers. If you have a shipping dock at both ends of the shipment and are able to be open on the timing it will help. Also, shipping to and from a major city can cut the price. I wasn't able to come to terms because it would have shipped fro Podunk to Way Away from Everything (where I live). In my case it was better to spend $ 300 on gas and $ 100 lodging along with two days on the road than $ 900 shipping.

Good luck.

Hodge71

It depends on size Craig.I shipped an automatic tranny for my F-350 from Fla to Pa and it was $600 on one 4'X4' skid. I'm not sure if an RJ will fit on that and might cost quite a bit more. If you don't have a skid to ship on that will be another $45 at most shippers. Good luck bud….

Edited by hodge71

Ken B

I'm curious, which one ya shipping?