-
Similar Content
-
By BuffaloD200
Finally getting around to working on my ark loader. The previous owner said he thinks the problem is with the spool valve.
As I've learned a bit more about hydraulics now, I'd like to get this all sorted out.
I noticed the power beyond port is connected to the reservoir return. Is that right?
Anyone see anything blatantly incorrect?
-
By edwroy
Needs some help. Purchased an ARK Loader - Model 550 Serial # 573 - anyone know what year this might be?
Thanks,
Edwroy
-
By chevyaddict83
So, i ended up rebuilding curl pistons, worked great. Now, having lift issues. If i pull on the lift lever slightly, i still get the arms to go up. If i pull all the way back, the whole thing drops. If i leave it raised and fill the bucket, it stays up and dumps fine. Is it something in the control valve? Maybe an adjustment?
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
-
By prondzy
So i have an ark 508 loader on my c160. I was wondering if any of the other Ark FEL owners could tell me if there is a "float" postion in the spool valve?
-
By bo dawg
Is it hard to pull apart to replace seals? Any tricks? Or things to watch for?
-
