Just a few photo's of the GT 14+2 out and about :D

GT83_zpsad794cd5.jpg

GT87_zps8a7ae49b.jpg

GT90_zps0d7fe924.jpg

GT82_zpseb0add12.jpg

I think the grin on Pete's face says it all  :D

GT89_zpse06924fd.jpg

neil

I am so glad you did not sell that tractor Ian . She now looks great and i am delighted that you have got her going again .

Pete looks rather goos sat on her & also looks good pulling the trailer.

Great Job

Anglo Traction

Look's good Ian . Reckon you ought to widen those Rears though ! ... :eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

neil

Great idea Richard, I think the rears should be widened too , it would look awsome .In fact i wouldnt mind doing that to mine .

Stigian

I am so glad you did not sell that tractor Ian . She now looks great and i am delighted that you have got her going again .

Pete looks rather goos sat on her & also looks good pulling the trailer.

Great Job

Morning Neil, I'm so glad I didn't sell her as well, she is rather nice to drive It's quite amazing how light the steering feels even with the weight of the engine and heavy nose cone up front..

Lol, yes the GT does suit Pete quite well.

Have another photo of the GT with trailer, this time earning her keep with a pallet of those wide wheels I sold, awaiting the collection truck to turn up.

GT92_zps4edf1de9.jpg

Look's good Ian . Reckon you ought to widen those Rears though ! ... :eusa-whistle:

Thanks Richard, you shouldn't give me ideas about widening the wheels though..... Saying that the rear tyres are going to need replacing at some point being the 1971 originals they are showing their age, so then maybe the time...

Great idea Richard, I think the rears should be widened too , it would look awsome .In fact i wouldnt mind doing that to mine .

Is that an order for a pair of widened GT wheels Neil? :ychain::laughing-rofl::D

I guess the question is, can wider tyres be found? I've not looked..

For those that like pictures that move, here's Part 1 of my GT engine swap video.

meadowfield

awesome!  love the time lapse engine transplant :D

neil

Great Video Ian, I too love the time lapse section

cant wait to see the video of her running around .

Stigian

awesome!  love the time lapse engine transplant :D

Thanks Mark.

Great Video Ian, I too love the time lapse section

cant wait to see the video of her running around .

You don't have long to wait Neil, here's Part 2 of the engine swap... with a little bit of the GT being driven at the end....  The next video which I should be uploading tomorrow has lot's of the GT being driven in it :D:handgestures-thumbup:

Stigian

A bit of a longer trip on the GT 14+2 as I'm now calling it :D

meadowfield

Another good vid Ian, gonna try pop in to see you week after next if you are about?

neil

Great video Ian, I thought you two guys were going for a trip into town for a moment . you must have covered a couple of miles on the tractors driving round the English countryside .

The gt14+2 sound great and seems to run well & the transplant engine looks like it should be there . maybe you should leace it in there for the future.

Great to see it running again

Im delighted

Stigian

Great video Ian, I thought you two guys were going for a trip into town for a moment . you must have covered a couple of miles on the tractors driving round the English countryside .

The gt14+2 sound great and seems to run well & the transplant engine looks like it should be there . maybe you should leace it in there for the future.

Great to see it running again

Im delighted

Thanks Neil, yes it did look like we were going to head off to the village :D

The engine is running quite well, I think the small diameter exhaust piping might be throttling the engine a tad.

as nice as the M16 engine is, it would be nice to rebuild the original 14hp lump at some point and slot it back in where it should be...

Another driving video for you all...  This time we took the GT and 312 around the fields and up to the highest point we could get to to check out the view..

Edited by Stigian
  • Like 1

neil

That was a really relaxing video Ian & a real joy to watch & I love the backing track

I bet you are sooooooooooo glad you didnt sell her .

• Like 1

Stigian

Happy to help you have a relaxing evening Neil, the music certainly helped give the vid a more "relaxed, pottering about" sort of feel B)

Your right, I'm sooo glad I didn't sell her...  I need to check that my snowplow (which was built for my 312) will fit under the GT..     For the first time ever the 312 will be off snowplowing duties this winter... Hhhmm... wonder if the GT will need some wheel weights??