Sign in to follow this  
wp205a

11 1/2 pipe clamp

wp205a

post-8412-0-47829300-1373238342_thumb.jp

It's me again, needing help. My Cushman Scooter vendor needs a source for these clamps. Got them for years from a well known supplier, no longer available. Zinc Plated, marked 11 1/2. If it rings a bell, and you know where we could get a thousand of them (at a good price), please let me know. Thanks. Still raining in central Alabama. I took another pic showing the 11 1/2 but my cell phone is taking it's time delivering it.

stevasaurus

http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-hose-clamps/=niuwut

McMaster Carr has them, but they are a little pricey.  Did they make a 1000 Cushmans?? :)

wp205a

That's the well know supplier that had them, now they are stainless, which will prevent a bike from winning that $2.00 trophy. They were only used on step thru's and springer eagles, and I think the production # was 1001. And I can't add a smiley and I don't know why!

• Like 1

JimD

Well that's odd, I just placed an order for a pack of 10 of the galvanized clamps right up to the point of buying, and it said they could ship in the morning. :scratchead:  And the smiley's are working for me. :dance: You might need a Java update. :)

• Like 1

wp205a

Nearly 2 hours later here's that identifying mark

post-8412-0-92323700-1373245314_thumb.jp

wp205a

And I updated Java JimD my dadgum menu bar don't light up. Riding the train tomorrow, clearing my worry list.

JimD

And I updated Java JimD my dadgum menu bar don't light up. Riding the train tomorrow, clearing my worry list.

If the tool bar in your post window doesn't work, look to the far right for an arrow in the bar at the top of the window. Click the arrow to expand the tool bar. Hope that gets it going for you. :)

Edited by JimD

wp205a

Jim, you are the best! :bow-blue:  :bow-blue:

stevasaurus

Did you have any luck finding those clamps?? :)

wp205a

Not yet, except referrals to the place where he used to get them. He got what they now have and it is not even close. It's a better clamp but it's not what he needs. Kind of like replacing the "correct" Tecumseh with a Kohler.  Thanks. :banghead:

wp205a

Pics of what they send now, better clamps, no doubt, but not correct

post-8412-0-46358900-1373409322_thumb.jp

post-8412-0-47330600-1373409337_thumb.jp