Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

Computer Forums

KC9KAS

This morning while visiting with the locals in the coffee shop, I once again realized the valuable information that we share on this forums. :text-thankyouyellow:

A good farming friend of mine was explaining the computer operating systems on a tractor/planter and how perfect everything must be. He went on to say that 2 hours of reading on a forum gave him more understanding and knowledge of this system than the days and days of information he has gotten from the "dealer techs".

I have also come to the realization that there is a forum for just about anything and everytrhing known to mankind! I bet if I look hard enough, there is a forum for nose pickers! :ROTF:

AMC RULES

I bet the nose would just scratch the tip of the picking.  :) 

groundhog47

Ha, I bit on this one and you must have already looked, there are bunches. Different topic but same thought, I told wife "you can find anything on ebay", (Want mention what I found on there) course they aren't a forum but followers probably sell, the results from the nose pickers forum. All we have on here (WHRS) is good stuff nose pickers dream about sellin' on ebay. Not downing ebay, got some good hard to find stuff.

rmaynard

I needed a part for my 701 engine (K161) that I found was still available from Kohler, but at a price that was ridiculous for what it was. So I went on a Google search and found a forum discussing a similar part, found that the original manufacturer of the Kohler part was still making that part under their own number. So bottom line is that I was able to get my new part for $3.80 plus a modest $2.00 S&H, rather than pay Kohler around $18.00 plus $8.95 S&H. 

This was all due to the wonders of the internet and someone else's forum that I wandered into.