Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

Video of my son on his mini dirt bike @6 years ols

stevebo

Here is my boy who has finally decided he wants to ride his dirt bike without dad. A buddy of mine at work gave me this pep boys 49 cc dirt bike. It is a nice little bike too. Brennan would not ride it last year when I got it for him after he dumped it once or twice. He kept on saying when he turns 6 he will ride it. Well he turned six last month and now I cannot get him to stop asking about it.

http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv20/SteveBotelho/?action=view&current=March6_zps5b4e2b47.mp4

AMC RULES

Hey, a man's gotta know his limitations...looks like he's all but got it mastered now.  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

whfan74

That is awesome Steve!  Little guy has it down pretty good!

VinsRJ

Look at little Evel-Steve... Oooops Evel-Knievel!

Lars

:auto-dirtbike:  cool vid Steve

he did great on that dirt bike

roscoemi

That's cool! The little guy has no prob getting on and twisting the throttle now, and doing a good job at it. The good thing is he can probably ride all day on a tank of gas. I'd keep an eye on your tractors though, I know first hand how these little guys expand their horizons!

Sparky

Yep...yer gonna have less grass to mow this summer! I remember the tracks my kid made all over my yard with his dirt bikes. Got even worse once he moved up to a quad. Had to ban him from the yard all together and only let him ride in the woods.

Mike..............

Ken B

That is simply awesome Steve, and way to go Brennan! He is a natural! When I see Brennan he always amazes me with what he can do at such a young age. Do you have any place too ride other than the yard? Maybe I'll pick something up for Cole if he keeps his grades up. MAYBE I'll tell him he can sell his Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 to put towards a dirt bike?

Now, here is just a little tid bit of advice Steve for what its worth, don't make the mistake of buying him an Xbox 360 or A Playstation 3 like I did!

stevebo

Good advise Ken! I would much rather have him outside working with dad or messing around with tractors etc. There are a ton of trails behind my house. Jeff was talking about getting Addison (his youngest) a little dirt bike too.

fireman

We got a quad but the biggest problem is no where to really ride it. He wants a dirt bike but like the quad there's no where to ride!

Coadster32

That's Awesome!!!