jcg1112

Got the new blade on the 267H

jcg1112

Finished putting the new blade on today. No fresh snow to play in, so I just pushed around some left over stuff. Thanks again to Tankman for the parts and manual info. Installation went smooth and was uneventful. Below is a pic after playing. post-7542-0-79457400-1357442626_thumb.jp

Whmaverick

Plow looks great. Hope you get snow to play in soon. I use six gallons of windshield washer fluid in each rear tire, that with chains my horses push anything that falls frozen from the sky.

• Like 1

Sparky

Looks good! Get us some pics when you have some snow to push.

Mike............

jcg1112

Thanks for the compliments. Well, may be awhile before some fresh snow. Gonna warm up this week - 50 deg and rain by Thu. Guess the blade (aka snow repellent) is working. That's ok, I've got more plans for the spring and yard maintenance/work.

Jason P

How does the plow mount up? I have a ford ls45 which is identical to the wheel horse 267h but i have a snowplow from a 314h that i want to mount on and no luck finding hitch mounts

WVHillbilly520H
5 hours ago, Jason P said:

How does the plow mount up? I have a ford ls45 which is identical to the wheel horse 267h but i have a snowplow from a 314h that i want to mount on and no luck finding hitch mounts

The 314 or classic series plow mounts differently than the 26x series plows... As you can see there's a front attach a matic part a few more rods links plus the rear axle hitch is a completely different beast than the classic series tractors... Maybe @gwest_ca can help you out with the correct model # and manuals for the 260 tractor series snow plows.

client_PART_1485022796551_IMAG2410.jpg

client_PART_1485022796576_IMAG2411.jpg

client_PART_1485022796597_IMAG2412.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-12-19-33-20.png

Screenshot_2019-09-12-19-32-17.png

• Like 1

gwest_ca

This is what comes up for the 79252 dozer. Look at all 9 because they are in no particular order. Ipl = illustrated parts list

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?&q=79252&type=downloads_file&search_and_or=or

Here is what a search brings up for the Toro 267-H

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?&q="267-h"&type=downloads_file&search_and_or=or

Look for a D&A in the file names. That is the tractor Details and Attachment list for each model/year.

Don't know what model year you have and they may have changed. This gives you everything.

Garry

Jason P

I have no luck finding the front attachomatic, lift assembly, and rear mounting brackets for the 267h

gwest_ca
1 hour ago, Jason P said:

I have no luck finding the front attachomatic, lift assembly, and rear mounting brackets for the 267h

You can not find the used parts or you can not find the illustrated parts lists?

Garry

Adding - See your post in the classifieds. You know what you need. 

Try http://a-ztractor.com/

Jason P

Only place i found them is parts tree but its overly priced

Jason P

They have no pics of the parts so hard to tell if they are the right ones. I don't want to stick a lot of money into it and if i get the parts from parts tree it'd cost me around $600 and its not worth it just for plow mounting brackets

gwest_ca

Ask them for availability and price of a complete new blade.

Garry

WVHillbilly520H

I wish I would have kept all the mounting brackets for the 26X series but I let it go to a "dealer/reseller" after converting the 79252 over to use on a classic (B,C,3,400) series tractor... The first 3 pics of post six were of the actual blade I had.

• Like 1

Jason P

Still no luck

• Sad 1

WVHillbilly520H
On 9/17/2019 at 12:43 PM, Jason P said:

Still no luck

I know you would like to have one b4 winter but I had to wait several years for the 2stage blower I now have on my 520H.

• Like 1

Jason P

Yeah might fabricate a temporary one

WVHillbilly520H
On 9/21/2019 at 11:09 PM, Jason P said:

Yeah might fabricate a temporary one

The plow and frame is not the issue it's the rear axle mount front mount and actual lift linkage... Study those pics I posted especially 3 and 4.

Jason P

Rear mount looks like it bolts up to the frame by rear hitch

Jason P

FB_IMG_1569423954259.jpg

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, Jason P said:

Rear mount looks like it bolts up to the frame by rear hitch

I believe it replaces the rear trailer pin hitch and reinforces the the frame to axle mounts so as to not break those aluminum transaxles.

• Like 1