Sign in to follow this  
racin_ny

D-180 Snowblower question

racin_ny

I was wondering if someone would look down the chute of their D series single stage blower and tell me if it looks like the hole in the top of the blower case is off center to the chute. It's like it is not cut out enough towards the front of the chute. Thanks for the help!

Trouty56

tomorrow.....just got home.....

racin_ny

Awesome! Thank You!

Trouty56

Hope you can make this out...

Sent from my phone........

post-1933-135738638612_thumb.jpg

racin_ny

OK Cool mine is the same. Thank You!

racin_ny

Would you check the drive sprocket on the blower and tell me how many teeth it is. Mine is 13 tooth and I think that it has been changed previously.If you ever need bearings for the drive pulley / sprocket shaft it is a Peer 1630 RS. Thanks for the help.

Trouty56

I'll try to see if I can tomorrow night.....I looked when I got home at 10pm but I may need to remove the guard to see the sprocket. Maybe another owner has a better view before me but I'll get you the information.

• Like 1

racin_ny

You'll be my hero if you could do that for me! :bow-blue:

Edited by racin_ny

Trouty56

Well without taking the thing off the tractor and taking the drive cover apart I looked and felt and drew a diagram....I can tell you that there is not more than 13 teeth. I doubt if there are less also.

• Like 1

racin_ny

Thanks Again!

Trouty56

I really wanted to be a hero.....but.....lol...that is a tough little sproket to get to.....

We had about 3-4 inches of snow the last snowfall so I thought I'd try this D series thrower out. Was done with the driveway (about 5000 sq ft) in about 10 minutes. It turned me into a snow magnet though. I was covered in snow. I see why guys have cabs....jeez.....

Edited by Trouty56
  • Like 1

racin_ny

Once you use a cab you'll wonder how you ever did without one!

Trouty56

I'm gonna figure somthin out Racin'....sure does clear a path tho....

tommyg

Was done with the driveway (about 5000 sq ft) in about 10 minutes.

That was the only thing I was disappointed with on mine. The drive was completely cleared much to fast.

• Like 1