Sign in to follow this  
groundhog47

NOS Parts Sales

groundhog47

First off let me say THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY who purchased and/or helped me identify parts sold here. My goal was to make everybody happy, that didn't happen. Unintentionally some of my listings weren't clearly posted, I have learned from that. This was my first ever attempt to sell anything on line and I feel all of you made it work. It happened so quickly, bam, I was overwhelmed and consequently made a long delay in contacting buyers. More later and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!!!

post-8388-0-67659000-1355846756.jpg

Kelly

It is hard trying to sell stuff, it takes time, and lots of emails back and forth between the two partys, I know I sell a lot of stuff, there is weeks I want to pull what hair I have left out.

groundhog47

It is hard trying to sell stuff, it takes time, and lots of emails back and forth between the two partys, I know I sell a lot of stuff, there is weeks I want to pull what hair I have left out.

You set the plow at proper depth on that, but it's rewarding knowin' someone can use/reuse good ole parts. Your supply helps keep us goin', and that is number one whether it's ol or new. Do you have a pic of your "depot"? Would love to just walk around in it!!

rydogg

I got my pulley and it looks and fits great now the 633 project is one step closer to completion. Thank you and Merry Christmas / Happy New Year back at ya :occasion-xmas:

VinsRJ

You cannot make everyone happy... so long as you still enjoy the process thats all that matters. Happy Holidays

groundhog47

I got my pulley and it looks and fits great now the 633 project is one step closer to completion. Thank you and Merry Christmas / Happy New Year back at ya :occasion-xmas:

Back at ya, part of my goal was complete, tryin' to get all loyal WH members a good deal and helpin' me too! Thank you!!!

You cannot make everyone happy... so long as you still enjoy the process thats all that matters. Happy Holidays

Gee and wow I know, but that was my goal and I muffed it and Happy Holidays to you and yours also!