Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

What a Year

stevasaurus

The people on this site are truly fantastic. In the 4 years that I have been a member and all the shows that I have been going to, I have met a lot of special people and made many good friends Today is a one year anniversary for me. It was a year ago today that I was trimming branches, when my ladder disappeared out from under me and I fell and fractured a few bones. I had many members call and get a hold of me, while I was healing, wishing me well...I really appreciated all of that. Shorts (Paul) saw to it that I would not do it again by giving me a toy chain saw at Scott's M&G this year. Then today, the mail man drops off a package from Woodchuckfarmer (Wayne and his wife Peggy). I had spent a few special hours with them drinking some homemade wine at the Big Show this year. :) So I open up the package and here was what was in there. It did not take much time for me to open one of my favorite Adam's County Wines...Three Ships to the Wind...and check out these glasses. WOW, they are me and one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. Thanks guys...very special. :bow-blue: Red Neck Wine Glasses for Friends in Low Places

Hey RAT...what do you think would look good in one of these??? :):happy-jumpeveryone:

2011_1119LEAVES20120001.jpg

2011_1119LEAVES20120002.jpg

2011_1027JAKESTRANNYS0013.jpg

Videocallsnapshot22-1_zpsf1988d71.png

• Like 4

AMC RULES

It's all about the Steveasaurus, you're definitely one from the top :wh: shelf. :bow-blue:

• Like 1

Wheelhorse84

Those are great glasses.

squonk

I keep getting catalogs with those Redneck wine glasses. I thought about getting them for you. But then I saw the bra that has a hose attached and you "Fill the Tanks" with your favorite beverage and suck through the hose. Then I couldn't decide what you would have appreciated more!!! icon_crazy.gif

• Like 2

varosd

I think that you should bring them (the glasses) to the next big show and we can partake of the Vino! only 8 months away! :rolleyes:

Remember Steve, We have a Class VI on Carlisle Barracks and at the New Cumberland DLA Supply Depot where I work!!! :occasion-santa:

• Like 1

1maidenfan

Nice chain saw steve, sounds like you need your ladders taken away :ychain::laughing-rofl:

Nice shot glasses...I mean drinking glasses :techie-eureka:

squonk

Just got another catalog and wow, It's been a year and they already made a game commemorating Steve's stay in the hospital!!!

p100511.jpg

• Like 2

varosd

Just got another catalog and wow, It's been a year and they already made a game commemorating Steve's stay in the hospital!!!

p100511.jpg

:D :D

Boy Mike...it does sort of look like Steve!!!! and I don't mean Rudolph!!! :D:occasion-santa: :occasion-santa: :occasion-snowman: :occasion-snowman:

• Like 1

squonk

Hey,they have Cutler's replacement. Mr. Potato Head! :)

p99559sb1.jpg

Rollerman

Steve your always fun to hang out with & those are some neat wine glasses.

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Hey,they have Cutler's replacement. Mr. Potato Head! :)

p99559sb1.jpg

Can't do any worse than Campbell. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

smoreau

Steve! Your just one of those special people that we all know that you can't start the party with out you!!! Your the entertainment that makes it so enjoyable! From the first day I met Steve at the Charlotte show, I new that you were going to be a great friend! I am looking forward to seeing you again soon my friend!

• Like 1

c161rat

The people on this site are truly fantastic. In the 4 years that I have been a member and all the shows that I have been going to, I have met a lot of special people and made many good friends Today is a one year anniversary for me. It was a year ago today that I was trimming branches, when my ladder disappeared out from under me and I fell and fractured a few bones. I had many members call and get a hold of me, while I was healing, wishing me well...I really appreciated all of that. Shorts (Paul) saw to it that I would not do it again by giving me a toy chain saw at Scott's M&G this year. Then today, the mail man drops off a package from Woodchuckfarmer (Wayne and his wife Peggy). I had spent a few special hours with them drinking some homemade wine at the Big Show this year. :) So I open up the package and here was what was in there. It did not take much time for me to open one of my favorite Adam's County Wines...Three Ships to the Wind...and check out these glasses. WOW, they are me and one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. Thanks guys...very special. :bow-blue: Red Neck Wine Glasses for Friends in Low Places

Hey RAT...what do you think would look good in one of these??? :):happy-jumpeveryone:

2011_1119LEAVES20120001.jpg

2011_1119LEAVES20120002.jpg

2011_1027JAKESTRANNYS0013.jpg

Videocallsnapshot22-1_zpsf1988d71.png

UMMMM I have no idea what you are talking about Steve......LOL.......