Sign in to follow this  
decksetter

Guess the damage...

decksetter

Last time I hit a deer. This time the deer ran in to me.

ame5u8u8.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

posifour11

3k?

nylyon

If it includes the door and fender, $5,800.

rmaynard

It's totaled! Just take the deer, make some baloney and call it a bad day.

SousaKerry

Ha those are character marks now you can hit anything you want and you won't care. Shopping cart in your way blocking the parking spot... No problem. :ychain:

AMC RULES

C'mon...that'll buff right out. :popcorn:

• Like 2

decksetter

There is a ding in the fender and also the door. I wonder what it would takes to total out out, truck is a 2000 v8 4x4.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jimt1971

1 buck lol.

• Like 3

MalMac

Deer hit my wife while she was setting still in are full size van. Big Buck chasing after a doe on a flat out run. caused 5,900.00 and that was 6 six years ago.

c161rat
  • Like 2

stevebo

$3850

Save Old Iron

C'mon...that'll buff right out. :popcorn:

You might have to use the red stuff tho

• Like 2

farmer

I had a weekend break in Rome in the spring (family bi annual holiday) and every other car looks like that. :P

6wheeler

I'm with Sousakerry2 on that. Eat the deer. Then, with a couple of Busch Lights under my belt? Crawl underneath the side and sit between the frame and box side and push the dent out as good as you can :tools-hammer::tools-hammerdrill: . And "VOILA". You now have a horse haulin' work truck that you won't mind getting dents and dings in. You can't even see that side going down the road :teasing-whipyellow: . With any luck, there was enough scent left , that maybe another one will hit it in the same spot and you will have meat for the winter. :laughing-rolling: Then take the insurance money and put it in a savings acct. for the next truck. Then run the wheels off this one and you already have money saved for the next one :teasing-poke: . Good luck

• Like 2

krazy_horse

Been there, done that. That really nibbles. Hit one several years ago in our two year old Honda, what a mess.

decksetter

3k?

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Damage Total: $3050

. You now have a horse haulin' work truck that you won't mind getting dents and dings in.

True story. Especially since it has 260k miles and I have already jacknifed the little trailer into both the bedsides. Plus the check they cut me is for $50 more than I paid for the truck in the first place!

I went looking for a stud welder today to pull it out (along with the jacknife battle scars) but Harbor Freight apparently doesn't stock it anymore. Hmm.........

TT

Sandwich an innertube between some plywood squares, slip it behind the bedside, and put the air to it. B)

posifour11

3k?

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Damage Total: $3050

What do i win? Backstrap?

Zeek

Deer suck (on my vehicles & wallet) . . . please, everyone that still hunts, I beg of you to kill till your heart's content :thumbs2:

• Like 1

Don1977

Sandwich an innertube between some plywood squares, slip it behind the bedside, and put the air to it. B)

I did that with a basket ball on a door of my Explorer. Just put it in the door a pumped it up,pushed 90% of the dent out.

• Like 1

decksetter

I did that with a basket ball on a door of my Explorer. Just put it in the door a pumped it up,pushed 90% of the dent out.

That's a great idea, I'm going to have to try that.