Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Just when you thought......

Buckshot 1

:) Scott, i saw that on another forum. There is no way in the world that I would drag that thing around. I just mulch the leaves and use them for fertilizer. But some people out their that will think that is the greatest thing since sliced bread. :flags-usa:

sscotsman

There doesn't appear to be any special reinforcement where the bag drags on the ground..

seems like you would wear a hole in it after 10 minutes of use..

Scot

c161rat

I like the video at the end...There are no leaves in his yard...he's just driving around on perfectly clean grass....try that bag thing in my yard after the leaves fall and you would have to empty it every 2 minutes....

groundhog47

...you have seen it all!

http://www.lawntractorleafbag.com/

Back when I picked cotten used one like that (had a shoulder strap and dragged smothly), RECYCLED again, or as saw earlier "repurposed"

Jake Kuhn

:ROTF: :ROTF:

6wheeler

How many times do you think the zero turn runs over the bag while turning to fast :scratchead: ? :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener:

squonk

I sweep my yard. Where I can't sweep I rake and put them in the dump cart. Pile them next to the garden. Tow out the shredder and shred them into the garden. Lot's of work but I get to play with more toys that way! :thumbs: