Sign in to follow this  
posifour11

you might be a wheel horse addict if...

posifour11

It's too cold outside, so you rebuild the carburetor in the kitchen after the wife is asleep.

Anybody have one to add?

• Like 1

TT

tattoo-2.jpg

'nuf said. :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 3

Jake Kuhn

store a lawn ranger on your bed. :lol:

post-4240-0-10053300-1351593567_thumb.jp

• Like 3

"D"- Man

The wifes van stays outside because the horses are in that side of the garage!!! Mark.

• Like 1

Rooster

Called in sick to work to finish a tractor. :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Ride around the block on your B-100 taking a video while searching for snow. :) And it is May.

• Like 5

Sparky

I'm flying to Guam this Friday. So a couple days ago I searched on Craigslist in Guam and entered Wheelhorse (no spaces) and Wheel Horse (with spaces)........I got it bad :? !

Nothing came up of course and I have no idea how I would get anything home that wouldnt fit in my luggage :scratchead: .

Mike.........

• Like 1

nylyon

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if you look for a plow for your tractor and end up running :rs:

• Like 8

SousaKerry

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if you drive over 10 hours in a borrowed truck with a borrowed trailer with your 4 year old son by yourself to get to a small fairgrounds in the middle of Pennsylvania to spend an entire weekend with a bunch more addicts. Then come home with more stuff then you took and not have enough cash to make it home and you have to borrow more money for gas and tolls. :hide:

And you might be a Wheel Horse addict if you spend every break and lunch at work on this website or sandblasting tractor parts in the company sandblaster.

Or the Director of Engineering has had to explain to his boss why there is a red mower deck sitting under neath a work bench on the Engineering floor.... :kbutt:

• Like 3

Fun Engineer

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if when the wife asks you how many tractors you have and you honestly can't remember.

• Like 8

posifour11

If you take parts with you to college to wire brush them between classes.

• Like 1

Rollerman

Color match your clothes "red T or sweatshirt & an RS hat" before heading out on the Horse to work (atleast my wife believes I'm working).

• Like 2

Rollerman

Wait, wait I got a better one!

Clear off your wifes candles & fragile do dads over the curio to put a big rock in it's place with the Wheel Horse logo carved into it.

• Like 3

rmaynard

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if you go on vacation to Yellowstone, and all you come back with is a tee shirt that says:

post-2221-0-20351500-1351636362_thumb.jp

...Wheel Horse tractor of course!

• Like 4

krazy_horse

When You want to repaint your new truck or wife's car International Harvester Red with Linen Beige wheels!

• Like 2

buckrancher

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if when the wife asks you how many tractors you have and you honestly can't remember.

:text-bravo:

squonk

You have the "Wheel Horse" jingle as your ringtone

• Like 2

SousaKerry

Where can I get that???

nylyon

In the files section:

• Like 1

squonk

Where can I get that???

I had to download it into I tunes from the file here. Then I had my geek son get it on my phone.
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

If you currently have three Suburbans in the basement because there isn't room for another in the garage or shed...you're most probably enjoying a :wh: addiction.

Especially so...if your wife is using one of 'em for a clothes rack, as we speak. :)

post-3498-0-67483800-1351871370_thumb.jp

• Like 4

stevasaurus

This is true...happened today. Had to take my Mom for a cumadin check at the hospital and I told her I had a little running around to do after her test....soooo

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if you take your Mom for a ride in the morning and you go to Motion Industries, then you stop at your favorite NAPA dealer, then you stop at your TORO dealer, then you stop at you friendly ACE Hardware and then you take her home...and she said she enjoyed being out of the house. :)

How cool is that???

• Like 5

312Hydro

This is true...happened today. Had to take my Mom for a cumadin check at the hospital and I told her I had a little running around to do after her test....soooo

You might be a Wheel Horse addict if you take your Mom for a ride in the morning and you go to Motion Industries, then you stop at your favorite NAPA dealer, then you stop at your TORO dealer, then you stop at you friendly ACE Hardware and then you take her home...and she said she enjoyed being out of the house. :)

How cool is that???

You might have a Wheel Horse MOM ! :woohoo:
  • Like 1

Jake Kuhn

If you currently have three Suburbans in the basement because there isn't room for another in the garage or shed...you're most probably :wh: addict.

Especially so...if your wife is using one of 'em for a clothes rack, as we speak. :)

if that was up to me there would be one in my bedroom as a nightstand :)
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

:techie-idea: Dude! What an awesome idea...why didn't I think of that. :greetings-clappingorange:

• Like 2