Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Whats yer favorite show on the boob tube?

Ken B

I have to say my favorite by a wide margin is Fast n Loud on the Discovery channel. Richard and Aaron are good guys and funny. The projects that come out of their shop are just flat out cool, no cookie cutter cars!. The 32 Ford 3 window they did was the nicest I've seen, it had that old school look nailed to perfection and Aaron did some awesome work on it. To bad they got screwed and lost their butts on it at a no reserve auction. I also like the fact that its an hr. long show and that they don't try to cram it all into 30 minutes.

Yukon Men takes second place, not much too say other than its a great show!

Counting Cars is in third place, They do some real nice cars but I really don't know who does the actual work on the cars in that show other than the guy that does the painting! The loud mouth money manager guy kinda gets under your skin!

Jake Kuhn

I would have to say my favorite show is duck dynasty :) Its one great show about the outdoors and they will teach you what not to do. Mountain man is the best guy on the show :ROTF:

Vinylguy

Unfortunately due to my age I would say the Fox news. LOL

I have a new favorite non news program now, American Restorations.

Rick's Restorations in Vegas called me last week to get an 8 HP Kohler decal

for a Custer Car they are restoring for a show. google custer car, Neat project.

http://www.candgnews.com/sites/default/files/images/global/stories/cache/Ford-mini-cars-full.jpg

• Like 1

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Dexter and True Blood.

1maidenfan

Unfortunately due to my age I would say the Fox news. LOL

I have a new favorite non news program now, American Restorations.

Rick's Restorations in Vegas called me last week to get an 8 HP Kohler decal

for a Custer Car they are restoring for a show. google custer car, Neat project.

http://www.candgnews...i-cars-full.jpg

How cool is that! :woohoo: You have a TV show calling wanting your product. :bow-blue::happy-jumpeveryone:

P.S....duck dynasty or maybe american pickers or even storeage war and even pawn stars. Most favorite would have to be MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. or just football period.

Kelly

Wow I'm missing out, we don't have cable or satellite TV, we still have a old fashioned ant on the roof, no X box or PS3 we watch TV but only a few hours here and there, the kids find other things to do, but what we do watch is CSI, Survivor, and a few funny sitcoms.

• Like 1

"D"- Man

I don't have a favorite show, because I have not watched T.V. in the last 31 years. I don't think that. Neilson likes me very well since I just keep the brand new $1.00 dollar bills and return the survey almost blank. Mark.

• Like 1

Terry M

CSi and the walking dead on the amc channel.

AMC RULES

"The thrill of the chase"

I try to emulate my favorite, Chasing Classic Cars, by chasing classic :wh: 's instead.

Only one problem, I can't seem to bring myself to turn them over for profit like Wayne does. :)

specialwheelhorse

I guess I'm addicted to CSI

I must say we took out the cable and dish

and have the nicest little antenna in the

attic from Radio Shack about the size of

the sun vizer in the pickup

and we get at least 20 stations nearly all networks

clear as a bell, but must admite we are about 25

miles north of DFW area. No charge now and I

can sure use the extra green for more RED ! !

Jim In Texas

Rooster

We have a DVD player,that's it.

Boston legal...

I own 3 seasons.

DENNY CRANE !!!

• Like 1

c161rat

I'm really digging on The Men who built America on the History Channel right now....But I also like Fast and Loud and the pawn and pickers..... occasionally I will watch reruns of Big Bang, kind of a late comer to the show and want to catch up...LOL

• Like 2

Sparky

American Pickers is my favorite but if I want to laugh its the Big Bang Theory.

The only reality type show I watch is Survivor, watched every episode since it started.

Mike......

• Like 1

1maidenfan

WHAT, no one watches O.C.C. any more. :ychain: How about wheel of fortune!!!

Kelly

Big Bang is a family fav. at our house.

Hammerhead

American Pickers is my favorite show! If they came to my house, it would look like all of their other picks they go to! Old stuff piled up all over, lol! I am cleaning some stuff out, maybe I should call Danielle! Antiques Road Show was good on PBS regular tv. Pawn Stars is good, Fast and Loud is good, used to like Chip Foose 's show where they steal your car and rebuild it to better than perfection! That is my fantasy, come and get my 1965 Dodge Dart and make it into a street rod! Oh well, I will have to do it myself! KJ

KC9KAS

I don't have cable or a dish. I used to get about 20 channels from my antenna with a booster. Now that everyone went digital, we can't get crap.

Bought a new digital TV, then a new digital antenna....get about 4-5 stations now, but weather screws it up as if I had a dish....Watch a lot of DVD's...watching THE SHEILD right now. Like SONS OF ANARCHY, JUSTIFIED, BOARDWALK....Just got to thinking...all these have blood, sex, drugs and cussing!

• Like 1

can whlvr

SPATACUS,ice road truckers,deadliest catch,swamp loggers,nascar

Ken B

I'm really digging on The Men who built America on the History Channel right now....But I also like Fast and Loud and the pawn and pickers..... occasionally I will watch reruns of Big Bang, kind of a late comer to the show and want to catch up...LOL

You got that right. I'm watching it as well, its excellent!

c161rat

You got that right. I'm watching it as well, its excellent!

I never realized how much of an an a$$ Andrew Carnegie was!!!!! I remember hearing about the Johns-town flood in History class as well as the Pinkerton men....but never associated them with Carnegie...

wingrider

I guess my favorite shows are Big Bang Theory, Castle, Gold Rush, and the ONLY sports I'll watch is the NHRA, if it won't run 300 mph in less than 4 seconds its not worth watching.

That's the way I roll

Wingrider

• Like 1

Coadster32

Fast-n-loud is cool. They have to stay out of the auctions though. If you look at the other cars, they seem to be out of their league. They do nice builds though. I also liked the 32 build with the new chasis. Counting cars is entertaining, as is Texas car wars. I tape pawn stars as well. Predominatly History and Discovery channel stuff suits my fancy. Mike Row did a nice mini-series on how Booze built america. That was pretty cool. I never got into any reality or competition stuff though.

Ken B

They do need to stay away from the no reserve auctions! That 32 Ford was righteous and some guy really stole that one!

I'm locked in on the History and Discovery Channel as well. I forgot too say, American Pickers is a favorite as well. BUT, they have kinda screwed anyone out there that likes old signs and any of that kind of Americana. There is a LARGE flea market every Sunday in New Milford CT. that I have been going to for just about 30 yrs. Most of that kinda stuff is so stupidly priced these days it ain't even funny. All the junkers watch that show! You can still find an occasional deal, like Stevebo's RJ sickle setup he picked up for 20 bucks! that I just missed.) Ya gotta get up early too beat Stevebo! He almost always leaves with a full truck load. :ychain:

VinsRJ

Ya gotta get up early too beat Stevebo! He almost always leaves with a full truck load. :ychain:

No Ken... you just have to keep an eye out for the snake in the grass :happy-jumpeveryone:

MaineDad

Guys - I work for Time Warner Cable's advertising division selling tv commercials to local and regional businesses. I may have to print out this thread to prove that more people watch the cable networks than the old big 3.

My personal favorites are Gold Rush and Yukon Men - anything Alaska :) I am always on History, Discovery or FoxNews.