Sign in to follow this  
bambooheels

Full time ebay business / selling

bambooheels

B) hey guys i know this is a weird question but you guys always have helpfull input. i owned a landscape business for 18 years, i just sold it. ive been doing very well part time selling all sorts of engine parts and tractors, walkbehinds ect... anyone here think its a good idea to try and do ebay full time, mayb some of you do or know people that do. ive been buying lots and lots of tractors, parts and the like hoping to turn a profit on ebay with them. any and all input would be greatly appreciated, Matt in PA :whistle:

Kelly

I sell stuff on there to make a buck, and do well, My parents did it for a few years and made $20,000+ gross selling stuff they got from estate sales yard sales ect.... but it takes alot of time to set it up right, and deal with shipping.

Perry does sell on there he would be a good person to ask.

HorseFixer

Well being a buisness owner ya know what hard work is. I owned my own buisness for 12 years and still carry my HVAC license. Dedication is the Key and good service. You may need to expand past the tractor market maybe find something to supplement the tractor stuff to get moving. Maybe yer wife or gal friend can do something with you. Have two accounts. The tax laws are in your favor at the moment and thats a good thing. Landscaping I know is hard damn work and seasonal. Sounds like you have quite a bit of inventory and I would think you should be compileing a very organized data base on this and other sites. Find out what people are looking for and find it for them! That would be a good service. You may even want to set up a website with a form for people to fill out on what they are looking for.

You build yourself a reputation and connect with others that sell tractor stuff and hit the shows I think you can make it! B) Good luck!

Duke