c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

stevasaurus

SO...who are the Browns going to whip up on this weekend??? :)

squonk

The Brownies get to play the Cowpukes. They might actually win. Romo is due for another Cutleresqe 4 INT game. Game is in Jerruh's house home of that obnoxious P.A. announcer. "FIRST DOWN COWBOYS!!" Followed by "Romo's pass intercepted by.......... :)

• Like 1

Terry M

The Brownies get to play the Cowpukes. They might actually win. Romo is due for another Cutleresqe 4 INT game. Game is in Jerruh's house home of that obnoxious P.A. announcer. "FIRST DOWN COWBOYS!!" Followed by "Romo's pass intercepted by.......... :)

browns and Cowboys???? I agree,I could see the Browns pulling it off. BUT,if you were talking the Bears ...there would be NO question. :handgestures-thumbupright:As far as Romo goes... please don't :deadhorse: .
  • Like 1

squonk

Someone else thinks the Bears better be looking in their mirror. :thumbs:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/11/14/nfl-week-10-power-rankings/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a0

stevasaurus

It's a good thing we have to play the games Mike, and not listen to what a bunch of towel boys have to say. :) :) :) DA BEARS

• Like 3

squonk

Towel boys. :) You know what towel boys do don't you? Why they wipe down the balls of course. :jaw:

stevasaurus

GUESS WHAT???? Because DA BEARS are on Monday Night Football...I get to watch the Browns Cowboys game... :woohoo: I also get to flick between the Browns game and the Cheeseheads and Lions game. Life is good. Come on Lions.

:)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Forget what I said about life being good.,..Green Bay escapes Detroit and Dallas escapes Cleveland...AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH I just don't get how lucky these bad teams are. :bow-blue: What a waste of a nice day. :)

JimD

Well, imagine that. The Browns have figured out yet another way to rip defeat from the jaws of victory. Shurmer has to go. NOW. TODAY. BEFORE THE TEAM LEAVES DALLAS. :deadhorse:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1

squonk

Forget what I said about life being good.,..Green Bay escapes Detroit and Dallas escapes Cleveland...AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH I just don't get how lucky these bad teams are. :bow-blue: What a waste of a nice day. :)

My Kingdom for a kicker!! :banghead: The Packers pulled the game out of their collective BEE-HINDS today :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

The Bores don't get to play the Little Sisters of the Poor with all the gift INT'S and Fumbles anymore this year. What's that I hear? Why it's a Green and Yellow train a comin!! main.gif

Good luck against the Niners with avatar36339_2.jpg playing QB!! :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I do have to say the GB's kicker had some ups and downs...did you get him from Michigan??? :)

squonk

I do have to say the GB's kicker had some ups and downs...did you get him from Michigan??? :)

He went to Colorado. Must of been the "heavy air' in the dome!

images-4.jpg

squonk

DA BEARS Vaunted defense. icon_faint.gificon_faint.gif

icon_26.gif

v5zrf8.gif:)

The Bears should have punted on first down. That would have given them more opportunities for fumble recoveries and pick sixes! :)

stevasaurus

What can I say...disgusting for sure and a terrible week. Browns and DA BEARS loose and the Packers win...can't get much worse then that. :bow-blue:

• Like 1

squonk

What can I say...disgusting for sure and a terrible week. Browns and DA BEARS loose and the Packers win...can't get much worse then that. :bow-blue:

It could have been a lot worse, the Queenies could have been playing and eeked out a win.

squonk

OH MY GAWD!!! I HAVE TO PULL FOR THE QUEENIES TODAY!!! icon_toilet2.gificon_mfhide.gif

c161rat

Here we go Brownies here we go!!!!!!! Goona beat ourselves again today!!!!!! Lets play a good half game today!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

A Browns Win...A Bears Win...and a Packers Loss would be a great day. :) Let's Rock & Rye.

• Like 1

JimD

Well, 30 seconds into the game and they are screwin it up already. Weeden sucks.

squonk

A Browns Win...A Bears Win...and a Packers Loss would be a great day. :) Let's Rock & Rye.

Packers play a real smash mouth team today while the Bores play a team with a QB who can't throw over 30 yards and a wussy DE who looks like a dork with a cowboy hat on :roll:

images-1-1.jpg

• Like 1

rydogg

Steve, I am also pullin for the Bears and a Packers loss (go ummmmm Giants...yea that is the team of the day), the Bears shouldn't have a problem as long as Cutler stays healthy.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OK...The BROWNS WIN...DA BEARS WIN...just need the Packers to loose tonight and this will be a GREAT DAY. :) :) :)

squonk

Steve, I am also pullin for the Bears and a Packers loss (go ummmmm Giants...yea that is the team of the day), the Bears shouldn't have a problem as long as Cutler stays healthy.

If Cutler stays healthy the Packers and every one else won't have any problems either. :) What happened?? did both teams fall asleep in the 2nd half? :ROTF: Worst thing is The Score 670 won't be any fun with the Bores winning. Edited by squonk

JimD

Oh that's just great, they screwed up and beat the Seelers. Oh wait, that's a good thing! :dance:

• Like 2

Terry M

The Bears again show that they have what it takes. Why do I think that??? because today the Vikings got their rear axels handed to them!!! DA BEARS is it!!

• Like 2