c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

c161rat

The Browns have to be one of the hardest teams to root for. Sundays game against Buffalo was the worst yet. And I can't wait to watch them get handed their a$$ on Thursday against the Ravens......I am so tired of "wait till next year" .........Just venting a bit guys......

SousaKerry

I feel your pain brother. I think it is punishment for winning all those championships in the 50's before there was a Superbowl. Look at it this way as long as we keep loosing we will always have those #1 draft picks..... :eusa-doh:

• Like 1

rmaynard

I was going to vent about how we were without a team for 13 years when Indianapolis stole our Colts, but then we "stole" your Browns. :hide: Okay, I feel your pain. Good luck Thursday!

JimD

Joe, I've been sayin next year since 1964 when they last won a championship. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Weeden sucks and Shurmer is an idiot. I had high hopes when they hired Mike Holmgren as President. What a disappointment he's turned out to be. :deadhorse: I'm seriously thinking about switching to the Bengals. They actually win a game now and then. :music-rockout:

• Like 1

1maidenfan

Well guys...STEELERS fan myself :hide: but have always liked the browns also. Looks like my team isnt doing so well either. :soapbox::angry-screaming::rant2: :angry-banghead:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I think all of you girly boys need to go to Mamby Pamby land and get some self confidence. Try rooting for the Cubs once :)

crybabies1.jpg

DA BEARS!!!! :ychain:

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:woohoo: So...how 'bout them Giants Joe? :popcorn:

• Like 3

1maidenfan

I think all of you girly boys need to go to Mamby Pamby land and get some self confidence. Try rooting for the Cubs once :)

crybabies1.jpg

HE SAID "MAMBY PAMBY" :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Jackwagon??? :hilarious:

• Like 1

JimD

crybabies1.jpg

DA BEARS!!!! :ychain:

brownsfan.jpg

• Like 2

perry

well, we have the lions. got some good talent on our team but we are just cursed.

• Like 2

c161rat

we have had lots of good talent move through this organization over the years.....However we can never put anything together. It seem like we have been trying to build a team since we came back into the NFL........I cant stand another building year!!!!!!!! I knew Weeden wasn't the answer...we need an offensive line!!!!!! They always draft for the superstar player that is gonna save the franchise instead off thinking about the fundamentals!!!!!! :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Maybe you guys could use a little shot of the ol' Tebow over there? :scratchead:

How's that for offensive? :ychain:

• Like 4

JimD

Maybe you guys could use a little shot of the ol' Tebow over there? :scratchead:

How's that for offensive? :ychain:

Disapproval.jpg

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Hey...I'm trying to help over here. :ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

Cleveland fans are some of the most loyal people you will find anywhere. They have to be after putting up with Municipal Stadium all those years. That place was HORRID!!

GO PACK TBSS!!!!

• Like 1

Rooster

Lol. Just LOL!!

c161rat

Cleveland fans are some of the most loyal people you will find anywhere. They have to be after putting up with Municipal Stadium all those years. That place was HORRID!!

GO PACK TBSS!!!!

we have to be!!!!!! who else could sell out a stadium to watch your team lose week after week!!!!!! You go to the game knowing they are going to lose......dont even get me started on the other Cleveland sports teams!!!!!

squonk

anyone watch that debacle last night?

• Like 1

JimD

GO PACK TBSS!!!!

DON'T YOU MEAN SEAHAWKS? :ROTF:

• Like 1

JimD

anyone watch that debacle last night?

I didn't see the game but I saw an article on it this morning. I can tell you that the feeling you had when they ruled it a touchdown and the Pack lost is how a Browns fan feels every week. Sick in the pit of your stomach. :(

• Like 1

rmaynard

It's probably the same way the Patriots fans felt when the Ravens won on a questionable field goal that went over the top of the upright. Good feeling for me, not so good for the Pat's fans.

• Like 1

SousaKerry

And to think at one time we actually had Bill Belicheck as the coach and they fired him....Well that bastard Modell did anyways. May he burn in Hell as Osama Bin Laden's love slave. :ranting::angry-argument: :angelic-red:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Here is an idea for the true Cleveland fan...this worked in Chicago some years ago... :)

unknownfan.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OMG...the whole state is in tears...I thought Ohio was a swing state. :)

crybabies4.jpg

crybabies5.jpg

• Like 1

JimD

weeden.jpg

stevethepirate.jpg

• Like 1