c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

squonk

well, it's been fun fella's. the giants season is over. dagnabbit! they almost had the cowgirls.

Not over yet for the Gnats. Dallas has a lot of talent but they got a bunch of 10 cent heads on that team, They will find a way to blow it. Just like the Loins (yes I spell it that way on purpose) :) Gnats play a physical brand of ball that I envy. If the Packers played 1 game like that I think I would have a heart attack. Once again they make Christian Ponder look like Dan Marino. CHRISTIAN STINKIN PONDER!!! IF the Pack wins on Thurs. they have a chance but Stafford and Megatron should be able to set single game records against that sieve of a defense. Won't matter much anyway, The Pack will get not just beat but embarrased if they get to the playoffs. The key is keeping the Bears out. Any year the Bears and Queenies are out is a positive. Edited by squonk

squonk

Bears trying out new running back!

boink_zps9cba9db8.gif

kaiser

lol.

anyone see that 400lb high school running back? he's insane, i'll try to find a link to the video, it takes 5-6 guys to get him to the ground. makes the "fridge" look small.

JimD

Link doesn't seem to work right Mike. :scratchead:

squonk

Yeah something happened to it Doofus Bore fan with a Payton jersey runs right into a light pole

squonk

Totally pathetic. so disgusted I can't even get up a good rant. Heads better roll!

JimD

Wanna watch the Clowns with me Sunday? :ROTF:

squonk

At least the Browns hit people!!!

• Like 1

squonk

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!! Up 20-10 in the 4th to the Queenies and they blow it!!! :)  :)  :) Dougie Buffone is going ballistic! :happy-jumpeveryone: 

• Like 1

kaiser

DA BEARS!! i love to see the cowgirls get spanked.

good to see coach Ditka get his# retired.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Finally, DA BEARS  vs  DA BROWNS  this Sunday.  Been waiting for this one all year. :)

squonk

Da Bores!!! Amazing what you can accomplish when your offensive line actually blocks.

I think Steve would have a 158.9 passer rating with all day to throw ! Been a weird couple weeks watching my most hated teams whack each other. First time last week pulling for the Vikes!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I know what ya mean Mike...having to pull for the Vikes.  It just made me sick to have to hope that Green Bay would beat Detroit on Thanksgiving.  I don't think I will ever be able to get over that. :bow-blue::)

• Like 1

squonk

I felt the same way pulling for the Coke Boys last night. Just watch. Next week when they play the Packers, Dallas will look like the 2nd coming of the Crimson Tide! Stinking Bores! How many teams can have 2 games where they give up over 200 yards rushing in a season and still win? :angry-cussingwhite:  :angry-banghead:  :angry-jumpinganger:  :angry-tappingfoot: 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Hey, I remember when the Monsters of the Midway...really were.  Most of the games were like 9 to 6...if you scored 14 points you won the game.  I can tell you that real Chicago fans do not really care about scoring 45 points...it is about letting the opposition score any points.  Chicago has been and always will be about defense...if the defense is not good...we are not happy.  While the game last night was fun to watch, and I really like their back up 1/4 back...we all know that defense wins games...and defense will get the most cheers from Bears Fans.  Just like Green Bay and a few other teams...injuries are making a difference...does not matter...it is still your team...part of the game.  You not only have to be good all season...you have to be lucky also.  Just remember you could be a Browns Fan...and they were looking good this year.

You want a real test of being a fan...try being a CUBs fan.  There is a part of me that thinks they are nuts to support this team year after year...there is a part of me that really respects them as being fans.  There are no truer, supporting and disillusioned fans...then CUBs fans.  Can you imagine what will happen in Chicago if the CUBs ever win the World Series...I hope I am still around for that. :bow-blue:

squonk

There won't be any cars left in Chicago. They will be all burned!

JimD

1463740_254017734754566_1610834756_n.jpg

• Like 2

kaiser

well that was an interesting weekend, i understand some football was played.

:facepalm:

edit: if anyone has seen or heard from the new your giants football team, let them know that they are wanted in ny, some group of guys are impersonating them.

they have been missing for the whole season.

Edited by kaiser
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

Green Bay lucks out against Dallas...DA BEARS pull one out against DA BROWNS...Detroit plays Baltimore tonight.  This is getting real interesting in the last few weeks...and what's up with the Vikings??  :) :) :)

Coadster32

I'm still in awe over the hit on bengals punter. :omg:

I didn't see the game, but the replay I saw was definatly helmet to helmet....helmet to throat, whatever. Not sure how it was called a good hit. :eusa-think:

Edited by Coadster32

squonk

The Bores luck out! The most snake bit team (the Browns) play the team with the biggest horse shoe up their collective Bee-Hinds the Bears. Cutler tosses up an epic Farvesqe punt and 2 Brownies don't even attempt to catch it or knock it down. Jeffery didn't even have to jump for it! NFC North is gong to be decided in Chi-Town the last weekend just like I said and Rogers is going to be pissed! Please Chicago Sign Cutler Now !!!!!!!

stevasaurus

OH OH...I am looking back over my shoulder...and I see the rest of the NFC NORTH. :woohoo:   Green Bay is going to have to beat the Steelers to make that last game mean anything Craig.   :orcs-cheers:

kaiser

congrats on winning the boobie prize. :ychain:

one step up from the "thanks for participating" award given to the NFC east champ. :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

squonk

OH OH...I am looking back over my shoulder...and I see the rest of the NFC NORTH. :woohoo:   Green Bay is going to have to beat the Steelers to make that last game mean anything Craig.   :orcs-cheers:

Don't forget! The Bores have to beat the Beagles too in Philly! :)  :) Snowballs and Batteries anyone?  :helmet:  :helmet:

JimD

tissue.gif crybaby.gif drunk3.gif