c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

squonk

Anybody remember the Browns here?? :confusion-confused: Oh, that's right.THEY LOST AGAIN YESTERDAY!! smiley-angry021.gif

I Try to remember the Browns,but it brings up a sad memory. We had a guy in our construction dept. with the last name Brown. And he was a big Browns fan. Had the license plate frame,hat garden gnome and mail box in Browns colors with "The Browns" written on it. He died one morning last summer getting ready for work of heart failure at 59 yrs. old. He was a great guy.

c161rat

Goodbye Pat Shurmur...Been nice yelling at you through the TV......Wait till next year!!!!!!!!

stevasaurus

I'm going out on a limb here and predict a Browns victory over Pittsburgh. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :)

squonk

Hey Steve Go Bears today!!!!!!! :happy-jumpeveryone:

JimD

I'm going out on a limb here and predict a Browns victory over Pittsburgh. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :)

Well, it's halftime and the Browns are losing 10-3. They shot themselves in the foot twice inside the red zone already, despite Thad Lewis actually playing pretty well in his first pro start. Maybe in the second half they will "find themselves". <_<

squonk

Come on Bears, don't blow it now!

• Like 1

JimD

PENALTIES, PENALTIES, PENALTIES.

TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS.

STUPIDITY, STUPIDITY, STUPIDITY.

With 3:20 left to play the Steelers scored again for a 24-10 lead. I can't stand to watch any more of this.

smiley-angry021.gifsmiley-angry021.gifsmiley-angry021.gif

stevasaurus

They fired the Browns coach, and they also fired the Bears coach after a 10 and 6 season and 8 or 9 years with them. Maybe Cleveland will go after Lovie Smith. :)

At least I do not have to watch anymore NFL games this season. I can tape the Super Bowl so I can watch the commercials later. :woohoo:

Edited by stevasaurus

squonk

They fired the Browns coach, and they also fired the Bears coach after a 10 and 6 season and 8 or 9 years with them. Maybe Cleveland will go after Lovie Smith. :)

At least I do not have to watch anymore NFL games this season. I can tape the Super Bowl so I can watch the commercials later. :woohoo:

I can still enjoy the games after the Packers lose to SF. The pressure will be off! You will see a different defense this weekend against the Queenies. Next week against the Niners it will be back to sleepwalking

stevasaurus

You guys will be OK...I still have to deal with my sister...disgusting. In the long run, I will be rooting for the North Division and if it gets to this...the NFC. Looks like DA BEARS are going into the rebuilding mode...see ya in a few years Mike. :bow-blue:

• Like 1

Terry M

Steve, no worries!! your sister might be hiding under a rock for a while after watching the vikes/packers game!!!!!

• Like 1

Terry M

Anybody want to call it?? Vikings or packers?? :greetings-waveyellow: :teasing-poke:

stevasaurus

Sure why not Terry. No way Green Bay will lose to the Vikes this week. When you think about it...they beat the Bears 3 times this year.

It's like the only way the Cubs can beat the Mets is to loose to St. Louis. :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

Terry M

Looks like you may be right steve!, It's halftime and vikes aren't making much ground. :handgestures-thumbdown:

squonk

I'm not here to gloat, but my side still hurts from laughing reading some of the Queenies message boards all week. No shortage of comedy there. :bow-blue:

squonk

I have a friend who has a Vikings tatoo on his groin. A fitting end.

vikings_funeral_zpsf256f0fb.jpg

JimD

I have a friend who has a Vikings tatoo on his groin. A fitting end.

vikings_funeral_zpsf256f0fb.jpg

I bet it's an interesting story about how you found out about that tattoo. :ychain: :ROTF:

squonk

I was at his 50th birthday party. He was pretty sloshed and started ragging on the Packers. So I started busting on him calling him a Fair-Weather Queenie fan. He drops his drawers showing his tat (along with Big Jim and the Twins) to everybody that was there! :jaw:

• Like 3

JimD

(along with Big Jim and the Twins)

Touche' :ROTF:

squonk

Go back to post #209. Do I know my team or don't I. Defense a bunch of sleep walking wussies!!! :ranting:

stevasaurus

So...what is Green Bay doing next weekend????? They are sitting at home and watching the game...just like the BROWNS and DA BEARS. :orcs-cheers:

Bears and Browns will have a rebuilding year next year...YAWN. :bow-blue:

squonk

Bears will get a jump on the Packers next season. They will be fresher because they played 2 less games. :):ychain: Here is a picture of the Packers locker room after the game last night.

184479_479609775410697_222476444_n_zpsb83e285d.jpg

• Like 1

squonk
HARBAUGH-FREAKOUT_zpsfee8f180.gif:) :)

rmaynard

Congratulations to my Ravens. Now it's the all Harbaugh bowl. Go Ravens!

tractorbeast

Since Brian Sipe and then Bernie we have been glued to our couch, its been a good ride and great entertainment. They didn't make it to the top, but it was sure fun watching. No matter what team you love to watch, it sure is exciting and good clean fun to watch. My grown son now loves watching football, I hope from my lead, but then again maybe not such a good addiction, but better than playing video games(I think)