c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

stevasaurus

I see those hosebags listened to my butt chewing for a change. The Bears better be looking in their rear view mirror. If the Pack took care of business last week and the call in Seattle been the right one, they would be tied.

MIKE...IF YOU GOT CHIT IN THAT HAND AND CHIT IN THIS HAND...AND YOU CLAP THEM TOGETHER...YOU MAY HAVE A NEW KIND OF CHEESE :ROTF: WHEN i LOOK IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR...I SEE THE REST OF THE CENTRAL DIVISION...LIFE IS GOOD.

JimD

I see those hosebags listened to my butt chewing for a change. The Bears better be looking in their rear view mirror. If the Pack took care of business last week and the call in Seattle been the right one, they would be tied.

MIKE...IF YOU GOT CHIT IN THAT HAND AND CHIT IN THIS HAND...AND YOU CLAP THEM TOGETHER...YOU MAY HAVE A NEW KIND OF CHEESE :ROTF: WHEN i LOOK IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR...I SEE THE REST OF THE CENTRAL DIVISION...LIFE IS GOOD.

:omg: You sound just like Duke! tissue.gifyakyakgif.gifLMAO2.gif

• Like 1

squonk

:omg: You sound just like Duke! tissue.gifyakyakgif.gifLMAO2.gif

Delusional!! icon_gopack.gif

stevasaurus

Who are the Browns going to whip up on this week??? :) At least I know who the quarter back is...unlike some cheese heads. :bow-blue:

squonk

Who are the Browns going to whip up on this week??? :) At least I know who the quarter back is...unlike some cheese heads. :bow-blue:

This coming from a fan of a team that has had 429 different quarterbacks during the same time the Packers have had 2

icon_brent.gif

stevasaurus

Mike...not sure you saw it, but Paul Ryan (who is from Janesville) when he was campaigning in Ohio this week did not know the name of the Cleveland quarterback. :)

Of those 429 quarterbacks...Bobby Douglas was my favorite. :bow-blue: That little, short guy from Boston College was the worst.

squonk

Mike...not sure you saw it, but Paul Ryan (who is from Janesville) when he was campaigning in Ohio this week did not know the name of the Cleveland quarterback. :)

Of those 429 quarterbacks...Bobby Douglas was my favorite. :bow-blue: That little, short guy from Boston College was the worst.

Jack ConCanon (sp?) should have had a heck of an arm! :)

1maidenfan

HAY...won some FREE tickets to this wkends colts vs. browns game. Not a colts fan by any means (STEELERS) but will be cheering on the browns!

Also included was FREE passes to the NAPA beer tent... :woohoo::happy-jumpeveryone::orcs-cheers::happy-partydance: :beer:

• Like 2

SousaKerry

Well since your not a browns fan either you should give those tickets to me a true browns fan who can truly appreciate them.

Besides your a squealers fan I am surprised you can form complete sentences. And I doubt you could find cleveland.

• Like 1

1maidenfan

Well since your not a browns fan either you should give those tickets to me a true browns fan who can truly appreciate them.

Besides your a squealers fan I am surprised you can form complete sentences. And I doubt you could find cleveland.

:hilarious::ROTF::laughing-rolling: lucky for me the game is in Indy and I do know where that is, besides my father is going with me and he IS a big colts fan.

Maybe next time Sousakerry2

stevasaurus

Sousakerry...here is how it is supposed to look,,,

Well, since you are not a Browns fan either, you should give those tickets to me (a true Browns fan who can really appreciate them).

Besides, you're a squealers fan, I am surprised you can form complete sentences. I doubt you could find Cleveland. :ychain: :ychain: :) :) :)

John...have one for me. :) GO BROWNS

1maidenfan

Sousakerry...here is how it is supposed to look,,,

Well, since you are not a Browns fan either, you should give those tickets to me (a true Browns fan who can really appreciate them).

Besides, you're a squealers fan, I am surprised you can form complete sentences. I doubt you could find Cleveland. :ychain: :ychain: :) :) :)

John...have one for me. :) GO BROWNS

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: You can bet on it :beer:

squonk

I went to a Browns game years ago at "The Mistake By the Lake." They played the Skins. Had a great time in the upper deck dodging pigeons and eating foot-long hot dogs.icon_licklips.gif

stevasaurus

Rat...they kept it under 30 and still lost...what happened. I did not get the game here...dang it. :bow-blue:

squonk

WHOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOOO!

CHUGGA, CHUGGA, CHUGGA!!

c161rat

Rat...they kept it under 30 and still lost...what happened. I did not get the game here...dang it. :bow-blue:

We need to learn how to catch a ball!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I had to watch that YAHOO Green Bay team beat up on a high school team. AAARRRGGG

squonk

I had to watch that YAHOO Green Bay team beat up on a high school team. AAARRRGGG

That high school team has a pretty good defense. The train has left the station and is heading your way! How will the Bores handle DeToilet?

stevasaurus

Mike, I am still looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the rest of the North Division. 6/1...and the Browns pull one out yesterday also. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I see GB got by another high school team also. DA BEARS :) :)

Terry M

I gave up on the Vikings a while ago :handgestures-thumbdown: , I CAN"T STAND THE %@#"! Packers, So I follow the Bears TOO! :handgestures-thumbupright: :bow-blue:

• Like 1

c161rat

2 wins!!!!!!! Superbowl here we come.....Gonna win the rest of the games this season and be the first wildcard team to win the Superbowl!!!!!! LOL.......No dont wake me up......Shut up alarm clock!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Terry M

OH ya, The Browns...........no thanks

squonk

The Bores were given that game by $cam Newton. I could have completed that pass that Jennings took to the house. How do you throw a pass to a wide open receiver that is 15 yards away from you 15 feet over his head? UNBELIEVABLE!! And as far as the other "high school" team , if the Bores had a QB as tough as Blaine Gabbard they may have went to the Super Bowl 2 years ago

THE BEARS BLOW!!!

• Like 1

JimD

I don't know about anyone else, but I got off cheap for Halloween. I was giving out tickets to the Browns / Ravens game this Sunday. Not one of those little buggers wanted em. :confusion-confused:

• Like 2

squonk

If you gave out Chiefs tickets your yard would get toilet paper bombed!! :jaw: :jaw: