c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

JimD

OMG...the whole state is in tears...I thought Ohio was a swing state. :)

crybabies4.jpg

crybabies5.jpg

caution.jpg

• Like 1

squonk

Here is an idea for the true Cleveland fan...this worked in Chicago some years ago... :)

unknownfan.jpg

It still works for Chicago! TBSS!!!

JimD
replacementrefs.jpg
  • Like 2

JimD
  • Like 1

c161rat

replacementrefs.jpg

Now thats some funny s%$t there!!!!!I.....IIm still laughing my a$$ off!!!!!!

c161rat

I cant even watch........at least we have the real refs for this game........

roscoemi

The lions suck so bad they warp all of time and space.. They never fail to grasp a defeat from the jaws of victory, no matter how physics should really work. :eusa-think::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

JimD

Halftime, it ain't pretty, but they're in it.

c161rat

Defense is awesome tonight!!!!!!!! Keep us in the game guys!!!!!

rmaynard

You were in it until the end. Even had a second chance at the end. Whatever you do, don't get rid of Dawson.

• Like 1

SousaKerry

Dawson is awesome if it weren't for him we would never score....That guy has got to getting old though wonder how many more seasons we will be able to keep him around.

stevasaurus

Great Defense...ya...keep it under 30 and give us a chance.... :ychain: :ychain: :ychain::) :) :)

JimD

Great Defense...ya...keep it under 30 and give us a chance.... :ychain: :ychain: :ychain::) :) :)

Oh I get it, you've forgotten what it's like to be a Cubs fan...

CubsFan.gif

:ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ROTF:

squonk

Oh I get it, you've forgotten what it's like to be a Cubs fan...

CubsFan.gif

:ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ROTF:LOL!! at the woman's reaction with the sunglasses! :ROTF:

squonk

That almost looks like Steve handling the beers! :):laughing-rolling: :ROTF:

c161rat

at least he didnt spill the other beer!!!! LOL

stevasaurus

I have never spilled a beer. :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

JimD

I have never spilled a beer. :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

Cubs fans don't spill beer, they THROW their beer in disgust! :teasing-tease::ychain: :ychain: :ROTF:

stevasaurus

I felt I needed to BUMP this thread. :) For some strange reason, yesterday I got to watch the Browns/Giants game in the Chicago area...probably because we do not have a baseball team playing any more this year. The Browns had an early lead, and it looked like it was going to be a good game ..........NOT...it was like watching the CUBS. I really feel sorry for all you Browns fans...so sorry in fact, that you can now add me to your Browns Fans list...being a loser myself, I have found another group that I can identify with and I know you guys will make me feel right at home. :) :) :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

Like I always say...If your expectations are too high...it is a longer fall...and...if your expectations are too low... you will be rewarded and live a happier life.

GO BROWNS :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

SousaKerry

Well at least the Buckeye's are still undefeated so it takes some of the sting away. After that double throw touchdown take away, interception I am really wondering if Weedon is worth all the money they spent to get him. I think it's time to bench him and put the veteran McCoy back out there for awhile at least he did win a few games.

c161rat

Anheiser Bush has to put on an extra shift this week to make up for all the beer I drank trying to drown my sorrows after watching that game yesterday!!!!

JimD

This thread could overtake the Big Ten thread in another week. You could sum that game up with one word...

UCKFgif.gif

Oh, and Steve, didn't you become a Cavs fan last season too?

Saurusmascottrips.gif

Hmm, maybe a little too much homemade... :)

• Like 1

c161rat

This thread could overtake the Big Ten thread in another week. You could sum that game up with one word...

UCKFgif.gif

Oh, and Steve, didn't you become a Cavs fan last season too?

Saurusmascottrips.gif

Hmm, maybe a little too much homemade... :)

Now thats some funny stuff there Jim!!!!!!

squonk

Anheiser Bush has to put on an extra shift this week to make up for all the beer I drank trying to drown my sorrows after watching that game yesterday!!!!

AT LEAST YOUR TEAM HAS SOME BALLS!!! :angry-cussingblack: INSTEAD OF PLAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF WUSSIES!! (Ohh look!. the other team's coach is sick. Let's lay down in the 2nd half!) :hide: :*****:
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I really thought Green Bay played a great game :ychain: , but no matter how bad they become, I could never be put on their fans list. :) What are they now Mike 2/3 :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

When do they play Detroit???