c161rat

Why do I have to be a Cleveland Browns fan?????

squonk

Man do the Steelers blow. On the first fumble, I thought Rapistburger was playing "Smear The Bomber" the way he shoveled the ball backward so the Bears wouldn't kill him.

I might have to go to Purple Chat ( Queenies fan board) for some laughs this week. Talk about a bunch of rubes! Keep playin the pull tabs!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

No luck involved here this year Mike...DA BEARS are for real...Cleveland is going to break some hearts...Cincinnati already did :) ...Pittsburgh will not go  0 / 16...Green Bay is right where we want them. :bow-blue: ...the wild card is Detroit and Baltimore, and DA BEARS play them both.  I could throw the football if I had the protection that Cutler is getting.  BTW...I wore my Cutler jersey in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota this year (while going to shows) and did not get tackled once. :woohoo:

2012_06252013WHCC0016_zps0a22f02a.jpg

• Like 3

squonk

Careful with those 2 cups. If they get mixed it may explode!  :)

chi-hate_zps1b9732a5.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

The cup in the left hand is from one of my favorites...Wheel-in-It (Van) from North Carolina...excellent people...the cup on the right was Rack & Rye...just sippin' :)   Twas a great day at the Penn show.. :eusa-think:

squonk

You do travel well!

stevasaurus

So...who is the BROWN'S next victim??? :eusa-think:

squonk

. I don't know but there's mass suicide going on at Purple Chat the Queenies fan board. They are without a doubt the funniest people on the internets!! :)

Edited by squonk

JimD

No idea who their next victim is but their next opponent is the Cincinnati Bengals.

• Like 1

JimD

The Browns pull even at 2-2 with a big win against Cincinnati. :dance:

squonk

Break up the Browns!  :) They are better than a lot of people think and the Bengals should be 1-4

Meanwhile in Chi-Town, The Meltdown has begun!  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Just had a neat thought.  What if the Browns won their division with a 5 and 11 record??? :eusa-think:

JimD

Break up the Browns!  :) They are better than a lot of people think and the Bengals should be 1-4

Meanwhile in Chi-Town, The Meltdown has begun!  :)

Most of the fans had good seats flying back from England, except that one guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2G5DfGA5VY&feature=player_embedded

what did he say? Squooooonnnkk? :ychain:

squonk

BRATS ON THE GRILLS!!  :) I'd sit between those 2 jokers in a heartbeat! 

Listening to the Bears post game. Dougie Buffone sounds exactly like a certain Dinosaur I know! Steve's been holdin out. Telling everyone he's retired while he's got a radio gig.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

The Browns beat the Bills last Thursday...and nobody noticed...that is just not right.  CONGRATULATIONS CLEVELAND. :woohoo:

Corrected the day from Sat to Thurs. :bow-blue:

Edited by stevasaurus

JimD

The Browns beat the Bills last Saturday...and nobody noticed...that is just not right.  CONGRATULATIONS CLEVELAND. :woohoo:

Mmm, not to be picky here, but apparently you weren't really paying attention either because they played last Thursday night not last Saturday, which would have been college football day while Sunday is typically the Pro Football day of the weekend. :) So.....

alec_baldwin.jpg

What's in YOUR cup??  :ychain:

• Like 1

squonk

Every one was in shock!!

As for the NFC North:

Lather, Rinse' Repeat!

Edited by squonk

kaiser

where's the face palm. my giants haven't looked this bad in 34 years!

• Like 2

squonk

where's the face palm. my giants haven't looked this bad in 34 years!

I remember those days. Worst part about it the Gnats were the only game we could get

On the old antennie!

SousaKerry

Dare I say it... The Browns are on a winning streak.   Wow I thought I would never say that again

kaiser

there is some really bad football being played this year by lots of teams.

No luck involved here this year Mike...DA BEARS are for real...Cleveland is going to break some hearts...Cincinnati already did :) ...Pittsburgh will not go  0 / 16...Green Bay is right where we want them. :bow-blue: ...the wild card is Detroit and Baltimore, and DA BEARS play them both.  I could throw the football if I had the protection that Cutler is getting.  BTW...I wore my Cutler jersey in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota this year (while going to shows) and did not get tackled once. :woohoo:

2012_06252013WHCC0016_zps0a22f02a.jpg

well, you guys will have another win thursday evening as my giants go 0-6.

• Like 1

kaiser

i called that.

but i also thought if brandon jacobs gained 100 yards or more we'd win. he did and we didn't.

SousaKerry

Wow I may actually get to watch the Browns this Sunday as they beat up on De-****.   My dumba$$ missed last Thursday's game as I don't even think about watching football on Thursdays......  Whoever came up with that one?? Thursday games are for High school JV teams

Edited by SousaKerry
  • Like 2

squonk

Bears with the horse shoe firmly planted. Ellie May kept throwing them the ball and they only won by 6!

Edited by squonk

stevasaurus

DA BEARS whipped up on those Giants... :woohoo:   I hate to say anything, but I am going out on a limb here.  BEARS  VS  BROWNS in this season's SUPER BOWL!!!  Get your tickets. :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 2

squonk

Banning any other major injuries the rest of the year to all teams involved on their schedule and themselves , Brownies and Bears both finish 10-6. Book it. Bears should have won by 20 last night.

Edited by squonk