Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look II

Brrly1

Less than 6 hrs before kickoff!

JimD

Well, here we are, Game Day. The Granddaddy Of All Football Rivalries! I know the history of this all too well thanks to our resident historian and statistician. Yes I'm talkin about the Venerable Duke of Ann Arbor, or Earl, or Pee Wee Herman, or whatever it is. This is just a bit of recent history...

ThanksLloydCarr.jpg

So in honor of the Exhaulted One, allow me to make his next post for him....

Neverhappened.jpg

Denial is a normal reaction til reality sets in. :ROTF:

Good luck.

NOT!

Seriously, this should be a great game today. Good luck and may the best team win. :)

HorseFixer

:snooty:

Edited by HorseFixer

JimD

I can't help it, that's funny!

Mutleythatsfunny.jpg

LMAO2.gif

• Like 1

JimD

A little more bathroom humor...

BathroomMichfan.jpg

• Like 1

JimD

I realize that this is the Big Ten thread, and it has come down to the day of THE GAME in the Big Ten, but, it has occurred to me that there are fans of other conferences enjoying this thread too. And I realize too that we have been kinda rude in not giving them their due. So here's a little something special for our friends to the South in the S.E.C. ~~~~

UglyAlabama.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs2::ROTF::thumbs2: :thumbs:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 3

HorseFixer

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 1

HorseFixer

Edited by HorseFixer

JimD

Yea, you're gonna have those off the cuff comments from the coaches. They all do it, not just Meyer. Personally, I don't think they should be allowed to talk to the coaches at the half. The coach needs to get his players in the locker room and address the issue they need to to make adjustments for the second half. They don't need the distraction.

JimD

. . breakingnews2.jpg

.............12-0 BUCKEYES

..........DEFEAT MICHIGAN!!

. . OhioStatement.jpg

. . DaddyUrban.jpg

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

Congratulations to all the Northwestern fans. :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :)

JimD

Thank You Duke. I have to be honest. I was on the edge of my chair this whole game. Michigan played their hearts out, and there is no shame in that. Congratulations to the Wolverines on a great season and best of luck in whatever bowl game you play in. I will always root for the Big Ten in any bowl game no matter what team it is.

I have always heard that when Ohio State beats Michigan, a lot of fans defect to the Buckeyes. I now believe this is true. I was looking around on Google Earth just now and found this.....

. .Dukeshouse3-1.jpg

. . A little Buckeye Boogaloo!

. . :banana-guitar::dance::banana-guitar::dance::banana-guitar::dance::banana-guitar: :dance:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Congratulations to OHIO St. Great season... :) Of course they did not play Illinois this year.

• Like 1

Brrly1

I will take Nebraska in the Championship game!!! I took them in previous meeting, with Rex Burkehead back and healthy. Thats my pick!

HorseFixer

Edited by HorseFixer

stevasaurus

Bob, they will give the lowest bowl away...the one in Detroit...(I think it is the Little Ceasars). It is usually us and a Big Mac team, (not their Champion). :)

I am going with Wisconsin for the Big Ten Champ[ion...been pulling for them since the start of the season. They are not even rated. :bow-blue:

Link to Big Ten Bowl games...

http://www.bigten.org/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101012aab.html

Edited by stevasaurus

JimD

There is a problem :eusa-think: We only have 7 teams that are Bowl Eligable So will the BCS take Iowa or Indiana To fill the 8? I would say they will give our bowl to someone else. I Sure Hope Not!! If they do then bottom line Ohio and Penn State actually Costed this confrence Revenue by not behaving themselfs! :disgust: Im not picking on anyone here, just stating the facts. The Rose will be played by The Winner of the Big10 Championship Who Gets The Next best paying Bowl which is the Capitol 1 Bowl? Time will tell. :eusa-whistle:

Yea sure, blame it all on Penn State and Ohio State. bsflag2.gif No way it could have been the lousy play of those teams that lost about every week. Ohio State and Penn State are serving their sentence for what they did. It's a tired, worn out old story. :snooty::naughty::disgust: Time to knock it off about all that.

And as for next year, I think the original poster should be consulted before any decisions about how things are done are made by ANYONE. And if you didn't pick the games, you can't win em. No picks and late comer's get goose eggs, zero games. :handgestures-thumbdown: And that's my :twocents-twocents: .

Edited by JimD

HorseFixer

And as for next year, I think the original poster should be consulted before any decisions about how things are done are made by ANYONE. And if you didn't pick the games, you can't win em. No picks and late comer's get goose eggs, zero games. :handgestures-thumbdown: And that's my :twocents-twocents: .

You Got It! I said any rebuttle Im Out so I'm Out! :handgestures-thumbupright: And no Hard Feelings... Funny tho this concerns all the Michigan Guys! :eusa-think: And thats my :twocents-twocents:

Edited by HorseFixer

JimD

Oh yea, heaven forbid anybody should have a different opinion than Bob All-Mighty. You got nothing to crow about today so you bring up tired old stories that we've heard to death. And I don't think joebob is a Michigan guy. And for someone who is out, you sure spend a lotta time lookin in here. :ychain: Suck it up Nancy, it's just a game. :ROTF:

illinilefttackle

:popcorn: :woohoo:

HorseFixer

Im Declaring a Bogey for me and Scott on Last Weeks Picks, :eusa-whistle: (its not my fault you guys Tissed me off) :angry-nono: With that being said we did no worse than the worse picker. (So Steve yer not movin Ahead that easy) :rolleyes:If that don't suit you guys then count me out. (plain and simple). Now I would like to thank Karl :notworthy: for Resubmitting this Post per my PM to him yesterday evening. I kinda know the Rules of the road and I will be more lil more kinder and gentler.

Nope that has nothing to do with it, The statement above I made was on Friday Im a Man of My Word, and I say what I mean and mean what I say, plain and simple. When I made mention that Penn State and Ohio Costed the Big Ten $750,000.00 I meant that too and they did!

The Other Teams should have played Better!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! Like Im sure they werent!!! How stupid a statement is that! And Being its Old News NO!!! The Reality and repurcussions of a lost revenue in a bowl game I mentioned today noone else here even thought of it. :text-thankyouyellow: And If you think all the coaches in the AP Associated Press coaches poll are going to vote oHiO #1 thats :hilarious: Really Funny.

For These Reasons...

1, NCAA VIOLATIONS

2. Games Dont Count

3. Didnt play in the Big Ten Championship.

4. Didn't play in a National Championship.

So while your team is at home stewing in their Mess, MICHIGAN will be BOWLING on Jan 1 in a 4 million plus paying bowl along with 6 of the other honest teams out there. :notworthy:

Cheers ~Duke

stevasaurus

Holy Cow...what is it with you guys?? :violence-duel::romance-grouphug: I've got a great idea...next year we will pick the games of the Pac-10 conference. :ROTF:

• Like 2

JimD

Im Declaring a Bogey for me and Scott on Last Weeks Picks, :eusa-whistle: (its not my fault you guys Tissed me off) :angry-nono: With that being said we did no worse than the worse picker. (So Steve yer not movin Ahead that easy) :rolleyes:If that don't suit you guys then count me out. (plain and simple). Now I would like to thank Karl :notworthy: for Resubmitting this Post per my PM to him yesterday evening. I kinda know the Rules of the road and I will be more lil more kinder and gentler.

Nope that has nothing to do with it, The statement above I made was on Friday Im a Man of My Word, and I say what I mean and mean what I say, plain and simple. When I made mention that Penn State and Ohio Costed the Big Ten $750,000.00 I meant that too and they did!

The Other Teams should have played Better!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! Like Im sure they werent!!! How stupid a statement is that! And Being its Old News NO!!! The Reality and repurcussions of a lost revenue in a bowl game I mentioned today noone else here even thought of it. :text-thankyouyellow: And If you think all the coaches in the AP Associated Press coaches poll are going to vote oHiO #1 thats :hilarious: Really Funny.

For These Reasons...

1, NCAA VIOLATIONS

2. Games Dont Count

3. Didnt play in the Big Ten Championship.

4. Didn't play in a National Championship.

So while your team is at home stewing in their Mess, MICHIGAN will be BOWLING on Jan 1 in a 4 million plus paying bowl along with 6 of the other honest teams out there. :notworthy:

Cheers ~Duke

It looks like you're the only one who has this opinion, or cares for that matter. Nice talkin to ya, see ya next year. Oh, i forgot, you won't see this because...

. .. "YOU'RE OUT"!!

Edited by JimD

evanloock

Don't worry about giving the SEC our due...we earn it on the field. Whether it be Alabama or Georgia, the SEC will be playing for the National Title for the 7th straight year. Revel in your irrelevance!!!

I realize that this is the Big Ten thread, and it has come down to the day of THE GAME in the Big Ten, but, it has occurred to me that there are fans of other conferences enjoying this thread too. And I realize too that we have been kinda rude in not giving them their due. So here's a little something special for our friends to the South in the S.E.C. ~~~~

UglyAlabama.jpg

:thumbs::thumbs2::ROTF::thumbs2::thumbs: