Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look II

HorseFixer

Duke- Save some of that ammo for Sparty next week....

-BK

Brother BK, dont worry about that! :handgestures-thumbupright: Ive allrady started to plan! :eusa-whistle:

joebob

ILLINOIS AT MICHIGAN it is 9:43 central right now (SAT) and I just have to change my pick here to (ILLINOIS) just have a good feeling about this game. :)

Steve, you had a 'feeling' ? Hitting the rock-n-rye again I see... :ychain:

-BK

more like a rock in the eye :kbutt:
  • Like 1

JimD

Here are the games for Week #7...Nebraska and Penn St. have the bye this week.

ILLINOIS AT MICHIGAN it is 9:43 central right now (SAT) and I just have to change my pick here to (ILLINOIS) just have a good feeling about this game. :)

Me Too! A 45 - 0 Feelin!

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

machinegub-2.gifindian5.jpg...............................Happy Holloween Illinois! Skeleton.gif

Wow, where the hell have you been all season? :ROTF:

Brrly1

Jim, I have to agree.It's been kind of boring in here without the ol' Dukester all fired up and giving everybody crap. (This is Normal for Duke) I'll try and get you fired up at least before the Hawkeyes come to town to kick ol' shoelace Denards butt. Go Hawkeyes!!!

Oh hey, Thanks again guys for another perfect week!!!!

Go Hawkeyes!!!

HorseFixer

Jim, I have to agree.It's been kind of boring in here without the ol' Dukester all fired up and giving everybody crap. (This is Normal for Duke) I'll try and get you fired up at least before the Hawkeyes come to town to kick ol' shoelace Denards butt. Go Hawkeyes!!!

Oh hey, Thanks again guys for another perfect week!!!!

Go Hawkeyes!!!

Ha! yeah right. We will see who will be playin in INDY! :eusa-whistle: How about those Hoosiers keepin it tight as I said before Im likin what Im seein! Nothing wrong with a high scorin game as long as your team scores all the points! :handgestures-thumbupright: When a team lets a team score that many points then it tells me their "D" is suspect. :text-thankyouyellow:

Jim I just couldn't contain myself any longer I fell off the WAGON! :hilarious:

Here are the results for week 7.

Congrats John on another John had a Perfect 5 pick week. :thumbs: Every one elese except Steve had 4 correct, And Steve had 3! :dance:

week7.jpg

• Like 1

JimD

Well Bob, it looks like in all your excitement, ya forgot how to count. Brrly got all 5 right, Steve got 3 right and everybody else got 4 right if my old eyes ain't playin tricks on me. And yea I must say I was shocked when I saw the final score of the Bucks game. Indiana came to play for sure, but we squeezed out another W.

GO BUCKEYES!

Brrly1

Duke, you gott know that I am pullin' for the Hawkeyes in the Legends division. We are going to half to be patient because they don't get together until the 17th of November, next to last game. We play Nebraska for the last game, then its on to Indy for title game.

Go Hawkeyes!!!

stevasaurus

The real question about the Big Ten Championship Game is who in the Big Heads Division is going to play Wisconsin. :) The Legends are going to be beating each other up the rest of the season. Nebraska may have the easiest road. Michigan is the only one playing Ohio St. Iowa can't win every overtime game. Northwestern has 3 of their last 5 at home and is 6/1 now...although home field does not seem to mean a lot this year. Mich St. blew it yesterday. I'm going with a Wisconsin vs Nebraska championship game. :bow-blue:

I think Duke finally got over the Michigan/Alabama game. :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: Welcome back mate.

HorseFixer

Well Bob, it looks like in all your excitement, ya forgot how to count. Brrly got all 5 right, Steve got 3 right and everybody else got 4 right if my old eyes ain't playin tricks on me. And yea I must say I was shocked when I saw the final score of the Bucks game. Indiana came to play for sure, but we squeezed out another W.

GO BUCKEYES!

Jim, I have such chitty picks all da time i figure WTF :hilarious: .... Anyways Yep I fixed it :eusa-whistle:

JimD

GO BUCKEYES!

Jim, I have such chitty picks all da time i figure WTF :hilarious: .... Anyways Yep I fixed it :eusa-whistle:

Now all ya gotta do is fix the count on the spreadsheet. yercrazy.gif

stevasaurus

You know what...it is nice to see you two guys going at it again...life is good. :) :) :) GO NORTHWESTERN...WILDCATS RULE... :)

Brrly1

They'll fall by the wayside just like the Illini did. Go Hawkeyes!!!!

stevasaurus

OK...Here are the games for Week #8...Illinois has the bye this week. :bow-blue:

PENN ST. AT IOWA (PENN ST.)

MICHIGAN ST. AT MICHIGAN (MICHIGAN ST.)

MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN (WISCONSIN)

NEBRASKA AT NORTHWESTERN (NORTHWESTERN)

PURDUE AT OHIO ST. (OHIO ST.)

INDIANA AT NAVY (INDIANA)

whfan74

Wow Steve it looks like you don't want a perfect week of picks!

Somehow I feel that Illinois will still lose this week! :happy-smileyinthebox:

• Like 2

illinilefttackle

Up til now this has been enjoyable to follow....First they take away our moscot/symbol-Then they stick us with coach that shoots Blanks-then they give us a QB that is even a bigger WUSS than Deynard.....then they kick us while we are down. "If you can't throw a BIG punch eye to eye-just wait til they are down". Somebody said that. I can't remember who- Pot shot-ers don't last long- but they squeal like heck on the bottom of the pile! The Illini are down, but not out-they will be back.- Respectfully-Al

a-Chief_Illiniwek.jpg

• Like 1

Brrly1

Scott, I feel that day has come and pass, Sorry Steve I just had to. Anyways here is what a perfect week looks like

PENN ST. AT IOWA (IOWA.)

MICHIGAN ST. AT MICHIGAN (MICHIGAN )

NEBRASKA AT NORTHWESTERN (NEBRASKA)

stevasaurus

John...I see 2 wrong in your picks and maybe 3..GO WILDCATS. :) I need a new battery in my pacemaker watching Iowa this year...I can see you jumping up and down and turning in circles rooting for them YAHOOS...Iowa has to be close to setting a record for games won/lost in the last 3 minutes this year.

In my post above, I picked the Championship game as Wisconsin/Nebraska. If Northwestern wins this Saturday...they will be in the championship game against Wisconsin. Come on you guys...pick your teams for the BIG GAME this week and we will see who has the force with them. :bow-blue: Since I have picked Northwestern over Nebraska...my Championship match up is Wisconsin against Northwestern. :) :woohoo:

whfan74

Interesting reading guys, this has been fun. Heck I am in the cellar with my picks.......but I am having fun!

PURDUE AT OHIO ST. (ohio)

This looks like a perfect week of picks to me! Feel free to copy and paste! :)

• Like 1

joebob

Interesting reading guys, this has been fun. Heck I am in the cellar with my picks.......but I am having fun!

PURDUE AT OHIO ST. (ohio)

This looks like a perfect week of picks to me! Feel free to copy and paste! :)

OK SCOTT :text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

bk-scouter

PENN ST. AT IOWA............................IOWA

MICHIGAN ST. AT MICHIGAN.............MICHIGAN (and it's been too long of a wait for a victory against 'Lil Bro, this is the year Sparty shuts up. Duke, where's your Gatlin gun ???)

MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN.............WISCONSIN

NEBRASKA AT NORTHWESTERN.....NEBRASKA

PURDUE AT OHIO ST........................OHIO ST.

INDIANA AT NAVY..............................INDIANA

-BK GO BLUE !!!!

JimD

MICHIGAN ST. AT MICHIGAN (MICHIGAN ST.)

HorseFixer

GO BUCKEYES!

I thought I did whats wrong with the count?

HorseFixer

Ok here are mine, Sorry John, I based mine on the Pick of the guys on the Big Ten Network

PENN ST. AT IOWA........................................... PENN ST

MICHIGAN ST. AT MICHIGAN............................ MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA AT WISCONSIN............................ WISCONSIN

NEBRASKA AT NORTHWESTERN................... NORTHWESTERN

PURDUE AT oHiO............................................... oHiO

INDIANA AT NAVY ............................................. INDIANA

th_machinegub-2.gif_______________________________SPARTY2-2.gif

"GO BLUE"........SPARTANS SUCK

JimD

GO BUCKEYES!

I thought I did whats wrong with the count?

At the time I posted that the count was still off by one, it's right now. :thumbs:

JimD

Well, all i can say is what a game. The Buckeyes didn't play well today but in the end they still got the win. This team still needs a lot of work, but they never quit. They are still facing a lot of tough teams coming up, so it's not going to get any easier from here on out. I was really on the verge of picking Purdue in this game because after the last two games the Buckeyes were getting complacent and Purdue was due for a big game. It doesn't get any more exciting than this.

GO BUCKS 8-0! football-1.gif

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: