Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

The "Big Ten" with a diff. look II

evanloock

Here's a recent stat....41-14! Roll Tide!

Yea yea, more yesterday's news, and another country heard from. You like stats too huh? Must be one of Duke's buddies. :ychain:

Nope not one of Bob's buddies.....hence my reference to the Bama-Michigan score this year!!!

stevasaurus

Ya, I saw the Notre Dame score this morning and saw that they won in 3 OTs. Amazing. I edited my statement in that post. :bow-blue: I still suck in picking the games this year. I am finding myself not looking forward to Saturdays...can't believe I said that. :) :)

Looks like the war of 2012 above here. :happy-jumpeveryone: Here is my favorite useless fact...only 3 more weeks to this years season. :woohoo:

• Like 2

bk-scouter

Sheesh it's getting kinda hot in here...

Hang in there Steve, you can do it man.

-BK

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Well that's odd. I see ya fixed that I had 4 right, but when I look at the sheet I see 59 for me, not 60. :coffee:

WoW yer right it still said you had 3 and 59. :confusion-confused: So I went to photobucket and it showed the 4 and 60 So I then edited my post 3 times and deleted the picture and re-uploaded the correct picture w/4 and the 60, and then it kept showing 3 and 59. :scratchead: WTF So I renamed the picture Week 10.1 instead of Week 10 and reuploaded with the 10.1 and now it works. The only thing I can figure it didnt delete it or something and flipped out when it seen the same file name being uploaded. :dunno: Damn photo bucket anyways must have GRIMLINS. :eek:

And Gee Erik here I thought we were best Bud's!!! Oh woe is me. :crying-yellow: Heck now I wont even be able to sleep tonight! :hilarious:

~Duke

• Like 2

stevasaurus

The only thing that makes since here, I shook hands with Scott at his M&G...I think he passed off his bad karma on me and now I have no clue who to pick anymore. DANG :no: Note to self...Do not shake hands with Scott next year. :) :) :) BK...I will hang in there...thanks buddy.

• Like 2

bk-scouter

Steve-If there ever comes a day that I meet you, PLEASE don't be offended that I don't shake your hand... :ychain:

-BK

• Like 1

evanloock

Well that's odd. I see ya fixed that I had 4 right, but when I look at the sheet I see 59 for me, not 60. :coffee:

WoW yer right it still said you had 3 and 59. :confusion-confused: So I went to photobucket and it showed the 4 and 60 So I then edited my post 3 times and deleted the picture and re-uploaded the correct picture w/4 and the 60, and then it kept showing 3 and 59. :scratchead: WTF So I renamed the picture Week 10.1 instead of Week 10 and reuploaded with the 10.1 and now it works. The only thing I can figure it didnt delete it or something and flipped out when it seen the same file name being uploaded. :dunno: Damn photo bucket anyways must have GRIMLINS. :eek:

And Gee Erik here I thought we were best Bud's!!! Oh woe is me. :crying-yellow: Heck now I wont even be able to sleep tonight! :hilarious:

~Duke

Well, I guess you and Denard do have something in common. Don't think he slept very well in the weeks before the Bama game! ROLL TIDE!!

HorseFixer

Well, I guess you and Denard do have something in common. Don't think he slept very well in the weeks before the Bama game! ROLL TIDE!!

They can roll allright, right into the cHitter :handgestures-thumbupright: :hilarious:

evanloock

They can roll allright, right into the cHitter :handgestures-thumbupright::hilarious:

Classy....Michigan is already there!!

stevasaurus

Here are the Games for Week #11. Michigan St. and Ohio St. have the week off.

PURDUE AT IOWA (IOWA IN A LAST MINUTE HEART STOPPER)

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN (NORTHWESTERN BEATS AN OVER RATED MICHIGAN AT HOME)

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS (SADLY...MINNESOTA)

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA (NEBRASKA)

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA (WISCONSIN)

Brrly1

Ok, wait a minute! Steve, by my estimate it looks like you are on to something. Did a lil' birdie land on your shoulder to give you this week's tips? Well I have made my picks and I am off to Wapakoneta show (kind of a bummer last show of the season)

PURDUE AT IOWA (IOWA IN A LAST MINUTE HEART STOPPER)

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN (NORTHWESTERN BEATS AN OVER RATED MICHIGAN AT HOME)

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS (SADLY...MINNESOTA)

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA (NEBRASKA)

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA (WISCONSIN)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Great minds think a like John. Wait a minute...you did not shake hands with Scott, did you??? :) :) :)

• Like 2

whfan74

PURDUE AT IOWA IOWA

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS ILLINOIS

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA NEBRASKA

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA WISCONSIN

I don't shake hands with strangers! :)

• Like 1

HorseFixer

PURDUE AT IOWA.............................................................. IOWA

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN...................................... MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS.................................................. MINNESOTA

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA.................................................. PENN STATE

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA................................................... WISCONSIN

"GO BLUE" ~Duke

joebob

If Scott dont shake strangers hands. he doesnt know any

wow we are all in trouble then!!!! OMG look out he's shaken everyones hand, :eusa-think: its starting to make sense, loss of memory, old age, oh hay wait thats just Steve :ychain: wooooof that was close, that curse must stay east of the mississippi river.

PURDUE AT IOWA IOWA

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS MINNESOTA

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA NEBRASKA

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA WISCONSIN

• Like 2

JimD

PURDUE AT IOWA.......................... IOWA

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN... NORTHWESTERN

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS............... MINNESOTA

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA............... NEBRASKA

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA................ WISCONSIN

bk-scouter

PURDUE AT IOWA ..........................IOWA

NORTHWESTERN AT MICHIGAN.....MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS.................MINNESOTA

PENN ST. AT NEBRASKA ................NEBRASKA

WISCONSIN AT INDIANA ..................WISCONSIN

HorseFixer

Well Excuse me boys, but me and My OVER RATED TEAM have some Dancin to do. :eusa-whistle:

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

Cheers :beer: ~Duke "GO BLUE"

Id like to stay and chat but Actually me and Mr. Lincoln have some weldin to do on da chucker.

stevasaurus

What ever you post Bob...Michigan still Sucks. I can not believe how lucky they were today...they deserved to loose and you know it. :) :) :)

JimD

Something's rotten in Denmark,

and Michigan...

michigandiaper.jpg

• Like 1

HorseFixer

What ever you post Bob...Michigan still Sucks. I can not believe how lucky they were today...they deserved to loose and you know it. :) :) :)

Yeah sure Steve thats what I think! :angry-nono: I guess the 8 penalties for 75 yards NW had. (poorly coached) and Michigans Defence on all those 4th down spankins :eusa-whistle: didnt count for how the Game was Won. :text-thankyouyellow: Michigan plays for 60 minutes and with Heart. :handgestures-thumbupright:

So much for the Iowa Heart Stopper too. :hilarious:

Oh and Let me not forget...... Here is a recent stat 29-24 that knockdowned of the Tide! :dance: Congradulations Texas A&M :eusa-clap:

Anyways here are this weeks Picks Congrats to BK and Joe Bob on the 4 correct pics The rest of us had 3.

week1111.jpg

bk-scouter

Bob, I only got four of today's games, not five.

And now, back to the "over- rated" dance

:banana-tux::banana-tux: Go Blue!! :banana-tux::banana-tux:

-BK

• Like 1

JimD

And I only got three, not four.

joebob

Me to bob i only had 4 not five Iowa lost! that was the hard game to deside!

HorseFixer

Thanks for the heads up I corrected the sheet, well at least that shows I aint tryin to screw no one outta nothin! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Now excuse me back to the O.R. Dance.

:banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance:

Cheers :beer: ~Duke "GO BLUE"

• Like 1