Sign in to follow this  
JimD

Hey Blue...

stevasaurus

:bow-blue: :bow-blue: :)

stevasaurus

Im trying to be a lil more kinder and gentler :ychain: this season. I was heading in here to make the first College Football post but see Big Jim beat me to the punch :) Well i am lookin fwd to this season with my man Brady Hokes 2nd season I dont believe Michigan will win the Big Ten as they are rebuilding but I do expect them to show further improvement. :thumbs2: good luck to all the teams Sept 1st should be a determining factor playing last years National Championship Team Alabama. I gotta say the Wolverines have everything to gain and nothing to loose considering the few past years travesty with Rich Rodrigus who nearly ruined them. :( It's a shame about Penn State thats a blow to the confrence hopefully they can get past it and ln time will heal those wounds.Yer Right Big John! Looking fwd to this season and to watching good football.

Cheers :beer: ~Duke

Way too much restraint here Duke...those Anger Management classes must be working. :ychain::ROTF: :ROTF: JimD is not going to know what to say. :bow-blue: Good luck with that 1st game Duke...Alabama vs Michigan

Here is a link to this years Big Ten schedule...

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/big10/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/2012fbchart.pdf

stevasaurus

Here is a link to the entire Big Ten schedule...

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/big10/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/2012fbchart.pdf

bk-scouter

GO DOWN BLUE!!!!! OVERRATED FOR SURE :) :) :) :) :)

iLLINOIS... after looking at the schedule and doing some reading...we could go as good as 10-2 or 9-3. Remember we won our postseason bowl games for the last 2 years...not too many Big Ten teams can say that. I think we are going to break some hearts this year. I think Michigan has paid off somebody, because we do not get to play them this year. GO ILLINI...HAVE A CIGAR.

yawwnnn, I think we heard that last year too.... :sleeping-drool:

GO BLUE- BEAT STATE!!!

-BK

whfan74

• Q: What does a Fighting Illini fan do when his team has won the BCS championship?

• A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

GO BLUE!!!!!

Dockfishin

GO DOWN BLUE!!!!! OVERRATED FOR SURE :) :) :) :) :)

iLLINOIS... after looking at the schedule and doing some reading...we could go as good as 10-2 or 9-3. Remember we won our postseason bowl games for the last 2 years...not too many Big Ten teams can say that. I think we are going to break some hearts this year. I think Michigan has paid off somebody, because we do not get to play them this year. GO ILLINI...HAVE A CIGAR.

ILL-1.jpg

They don't plan on showing up Oct 13th at 3:30? cant' say I blame them but usually teams show up take the loss and head home :ychain:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Alrighty then, well it's been a very busy year for me around here. I just got back from Portland show had a great time with a whole lot of sun. My Hawkeyes are looking pretty good from what I hear. They are going thru some rebuilding of there own with different coachs both in defensive cor. and also offensive cor.. Ken O'Keefe has moved on to become offensive coach for the Miami Dolphins after coaching the Hawkeyes offensive for I believe 14 years. Norm Parker has also retired who was the defensice coach for the last 14 years with coach Kirk Ferentz still at the helm. I am also hoping for a great year as always. Yes Duke I believe the Hawkeyes are 5-0 over the last five years against the ol' blue. I know that you can check that for me beings you are Mister Statistic's. Go Hawkeyes!!!! Go Big Ten!!!!