JimD

Hey Blue...

JimD

It's getting to be that time again.

Buckeyes-HeyBlue.jpg

AMC RULES

Here we go! :ychain:

Kelly

My youngest Ryan has been ready all summer, he started practice 2 weeks ago, Hunter my Daughter is a Senior this year and is a Varsity cheerleader she has been cheering since 4th grade, we love going to all the High school games, I think they are more fun than the pro games.

whfan74

Thanks Jim.........I almost forgot it was getting close to college football season. :)

MichiganFootball.jpg

GO BLUE!!!!!!!

• Like 1

TJ

^^^What he said^^^

JimD

Wow, didn't take long to get you "Blue Guys" fired up. :ROTF: I thought it was time to warm everyone up for Burly1's annual college football thread that will be coming up soon. This is just the pre-game festivities. :dance::popcorn::teasing-poke::ychain: Looking forward to an enjoyable season this year, and in the spirit of sportsmanship, the best of luck to you all.

Oh, and Dockfishin, I'm hopin a coaching change will do as much for the Buckeyes as it did for the Wolverines. 40-34 wasn't exactly a landslide victory for ya, but it was sure enough. No better rivalry in football in my opinion. :thumbs:

SousaKerry

Blue is going down

My butt may be in Mi but my heart is still in Ohio. Let me tell you that stink from AA is getting pretty rank.

You do know that the only thing keeping the state of Ohio from sliding into the Ohio river is the fact the Michigan sucks!!!

• Like 2

JimD

Blue is going down

My butt may be in Mi but my heart is still in Ohio. Let me tell you that stink from AA is getting pretty rank.

You do know that the only thing keeping the state of Ohio from sliding into the Ohio river is the fact the Michigan sucks!!!

Oh now that's just plain funny right there. :ROTF:

stevasaurus

I'd love to jump in here and say something bad about Michigan, but Illinois is starting from scratch this year and I have no idea what to expect. I am in hope mode. :bow-blue:

It is going to be a fun season this year...

images-3.jpg

whfan74

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep the store.” But, I’m a OSU graduate,” the young man replied indignantly, “I even played football there!” “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom, I better show you how”.

• Like 1

c161rat

OH..........IO.....

c161rat

Dockfishin

Wow, didn't take long to get you "Blue Guys" fired up. :ROTF: I thought it was time to warm everyone up for Burly1's annual college football thread that will be coming up soon. This is just the pre-game festivities. :dance::popcorn::teasing-poke::ychain: Looking forward to an enjoyable season this year, and in the spirit of sportsmanship, the best of luck to you all.

Oh, and Dockfishin, I'm hopin a coaching change will do as much for the Buckeyes as it did for the Wolverines. 40-34 wasn't exactly a landslide victory for ya, but it was sure enough. No better rivalry in football in my opinion. :thumbs:

No doubt best rivalry and the thing that makes that happen as much as I hate to admit it is the fact two great programs and both have tradition and lots of history and either could win most years (even the Buckeyes :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: ). It's a rough start for us this season we play one of those SEC NFL farm teams in a couple weeks.... Alabama, that should be interesting, they had like 74 players or something drafted last year (not an official number but close I'm sure)

I've never been a Urban Meyer fan, I have a feeling before it's said and done it wont end well for you guys with him. He can recruit but lots of questions of character with him for a long time now and usually where there's that much smoke there's a fire. I hope I'm wrong for the rivalry aspect of it.

Personally I'd like to see John Cooper again..... now there's a great coach!! :ychain:

• Like 1

Dockfishin

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a Buckeye joke?" The guy replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I am 6' tall, 200 lbs. and I am an Ohio State Graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2," 225 lbs. and he is an Ohio State Graduate. The guy right next to him is 6'5", 250 lbs. and he is also an Ohio State Graduate. Now, you still wanna tell me that joke?" The first guy says, "No, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times"

• Like 1

JimD

One day in an elementary school in Ann Arbor Michigan, a teacher asks her class if the Michigan Wolverines are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team Jimmy?"

Little Jimmy says, "The Ohio State Buckeyes."

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Buckeye fan, my mom is a Buckeye fan, I guess that makes me a Buckeye fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?"

Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a Michigan fan."

:teasing-poke: :popcorn: :ychain:

• Like 1

decksetter
15028315.jpg
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

You guys have got it all wrong this year. Sure, I'll give you the best rivalry, but when all the smoke clears the Big Ten Championship game is going to be Wisconsin against Michigan St....just like last year. :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers: :orcs-cheers:

hm12460

LOL, too much!

Brrly1

Boy Howdy Jim, that didn't take long at all. We haven't even heard from Duke yet. I'll pre-worn everyone that that ol'boy is fired up and ready. I seem him at the Mich. meet and he's ready, set & go. I'll be bringing

things back to life real soon.

• Like 1

IthacaJeff

Okay, I've got to weigh in here, even though I'm from the West coast and currently live in upstate

New York. I'm surrounded at work by colleagues who went to Nebraska, Iowa, Ohio State (oops,

sorry, THE Ohio State), and Penn State (good riddance). But. . . . my parents went to Purdue

and my grandparents went to Wisconsin.

So, go Boilermakers and Badgers!

Jeff

• Like 1

whfan74

This will be a lot of fun this year guys. We are starting to get even more variety of interests in schools. It was primarily about the Wolverines and Ohio University last year........with a little Iowa and Illinois sprinkled in.

Should be fun to say the least! Can't wait until September 1st! GO BLUE!

stevasaurus

GO DOWN BLUE!!!!! OVERRATED FOR SURE :) :) :) :) :)

iLLINOIS... after looking at the schedule and doing some reading...we could go as good as 10-2 or 9-3. Remember we won our postseason bowl games for the last 2 years...not too many Big Ten teams can say that. I think we are going to break some hearts this year. I think Michigan has paid off somebody, because we do not get to play them this year. GO ILLINI...HAVE A CIGAR.

ILL-1.jpg

HorseFixer

Im trying to be a lil more kinder and gentler :ychain: this season. I was heading in here to make the first College Football post but see Big Jim beat me to the punch :) Well i am lookin fwd to this season with my man Brady Hokes 2nd season I dont believe Michigan will win the Big Ten as they are rebuilding but I do expect them to show further improvement. :thumbs2: good luck to all the teams Sept 1st should be a determining factor playing last years National Championship Team Alabama. I gotta say the Wolverines have everything to gain and nothing to loose considering the few past years travesty with Rich Rodrigus who nearly ruined them. :( It's a shame about Penn State thats a blow to the confrence hopefully they can get past it and ln time will heal those wounds.Yer Right Big John! Looking fwd to this season and to watching good football.

Cheers :beer: ~Duke

1maidenfan

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep the store.†But, I’m a OSU graduate,†the young man replied indignantly, “I even played football there!†“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,†said the manager. “Here, give me the broom, I better show you howâ€.

:ychain::laughing-lettersrofl::ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

GO FIGHTING IRISH