Sign in to follow this  
plowmaster

strong in numbers

plowmaster

my earlier thread got me thinking about the location of these old mowers, and it seems to run from the midwest and spread outward as it goes eastward, mid south to new england. am i far off in this assumption?

is there any particular reason these tractors seem to populate these areas more frequently?

p.s. although its tractor related, this seemed to be the best place to insert this thread. if its in the wrong spot, feel free to move, and i apoligise for any extra work.

Teddy da Bear

I think if you could see where the wheel horse dealers were located. That would help you understand where wheel horses roamed.

hmmm.......perhaps a dealer map......hmmmmmm

BairleaFarm

I wonder if we could create a map like this one. http://www.frappr.com/kydtr . We use it to track our members. Make a pin for every wheel horse you have in your posetion and any dealer you know of or dealers that you knoew existed. It would be cool to track it all.

Sparky

Somewhere here in Redsquare world we have a thread about why WH's are plentiful in certin areas (like PA.) but for the life of me I cant find it.

Mike.............

BairleaFarm

Here is a map I created. Pass it along and see how many pins we can get. I think it will be neat to see where all the Wheel Horses are.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UT...e3e06302307&z=3

If oyu can figure out howto place a pin let me know.

nylyon

I know where they all are. All here

BairleaFarm

I dont recall that being there when I voted on that poll. Thanks and feel free to delete mine previous thread. B)