Sign in to follow this  
midnight rambler

donation for max

midnight rambler

i would like to thank jordon (jdog_kustoms) for his genorous donation to maxs behalf thank you jordon. also thank you to the rest of you members that have donated, oct 6 is getting close and tickets are not selling lets get maxs to his goal before the meet and greet people.

nylyon

When I get back from vacation, I will take pictures of the 2 BRAND NEW "Straight from the Horses Mouth" books that were donated by Michael Martino for this as well! I don't believe that these books have EVER been opened! A chance to win is only $10 and 100% of the money goes to childhood cancer. You can buy a first edition book on eBay and 100% of your money goes to the guy selling the book! Gas prices are down, so why not take that $10 savings and take a chance on a real collectors item and to help such a fantastic cause!

And Happy Birthday Tom! :hbd:

• Like 1

midnight rambler

thanks karl for the birthday wish, my wish (and only one i can honestly think of is selling all the tickets, i have a note book and so far only 49 names on it) glad to hear michael is donating 2 more books way to cool