Sign in to follow this  
BairleaFarm

How much money do you have tied up

BairleaFarm

How much money have you spent on your tractors?

Ive got about $700 in mine. Not bad for 2 running tractors and one parts queen.

refracman

IF I ever put to paper and the Boss seen it Id be a dead man B)

And O ya in the over 5000 catagory

BairleaFarm

5000 and up? I guess TT voted : B)

KyBlue

more than one member on here im sure has more than 5k invested..

nylyon

Considering I bought my 416-H new that alone was $5100.

Brrly1

I guess I hang out with Refracman a little too much, Huh Steve. I would have to say the 5000 and over bunch, but even at that I have quite a few horses. Nine in the garage alone. Burly

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

djmil11

i was givin a 'horse and bought a horse. so i have about 500 total wrapped up in about 5 tractors that are not all wheel horses. 2 wheel horses, 2 snapper comets, and 1 simplicity. the snappers are up for sale.

Nick

Being down to just a few worker tractors Im way low on the list of $ spent on tractors. But I might still lay claim to the most expensive Lawn Ranger with a spray can paint job. B)

BairleaFarm

I new the 5000 and up section would be high for New tractors. How many of use have bought a brand new WH?

Mith

Over 5k, easily. Its the hydraulics that do it.

TT

I didn't participate in the poll yet, but I did take the time to add up purchase prices of the 19 WH tractors I currently call my own. I'm actually pleased to admit that I came up with $2565. :whistle:

If you'd factor in all of the other tractors that have passed through my hands in the last 25 years, (which had either paid for themseves through working and/or by being sold or parted) I could probably get close to the 6 digit mark. B)

DMESS

B)

Deere Hunter

Hmmmm actually I really dont think I should try to figure that out :whistle: But I can tell you I have almost $5000 in just one kohler engine....just dont tell the wife B)

bowtieguy

The price goes up if I want to SELL any.....but I built a 30 X 60 all steel/insulated barn to put all the Horse in....now add a trailer to haul em....geez, 5K+ sounds about right!!

Now Mr Assessor, them ole faded red things are not worth more than junk price...probably worth a couple hundred in scrap steel.....not worth listing on my personal property report B)

HorseFixer

I have 15 tractors fixin to be 16 (a friend of mine has an RJ I will be pickin up soon) but if you conside my new stable, horse hauler, and new motor home and related stuff I have it is a bunch and Im afraid to really add it up! But everything I have is paid for and Im retireing early in 6 years so what do I care!

Duke

Kelly

I have 50 or so tractors most are complete and lots of implement and a few shelves full of NOS parts and hubcaps and other stuff like over 200 manuals, I'd say $5k+ and so far have only sold 1 WH ever, but some are going soon.

Curmudgeon

It's really just a guess, but the 416-8 was something over $2000, my first, a Raider 10 with attachments was $1200 I think. Toss in 20 years of buying stuff... well, it adds up even when you're poor.