Sign in to follow this  
varosd

Memorial Day

varosd

As we go into the Memorial Day weekend let us remember the ultimate sacrifice our true heros have made in the service of our great nation!

CPT Donald Varos PA-C (Ret)

SFC Earl Fillmore Army Health Clinic

New Cumberland, PA

Earl was a good friend and we trained together as Special Forces Medics(18D). Earl went through the Delta Force operator course and was killed in action during Operation "Gothic Serpent" Somalia, AKA Black Hawk Down and was awarded the Silver Star. He was raised in Latrobe, PA and I'll be out there on Monday morning to be with his family and one of his six older sisters will be giving a memorial speech after the town parade. All are welcome

AMC RULES

:handgestures-salute: Lets not forget our returning wounded warriors too. :text-bravo:

:flags-waveusa: Our true American heros here amongst us. :flags-waveusa:

Wheel Horse Kid

I would like to Thank all of our Veterans who are either retired or still fighting. I Thank You for your sacrifice and service. America would not be the great nation that it is today without your service. I salute you all. Have a Great Memorial Weekend and God Bless! :USA: :USA:

Jake Kuhn

Happy memorial day everyone. And thanks to all the troops for their service :flags-usa: :thanks:

JimD

Thank you U.S. Veterans and current U.S. troops all around the world for your sacrifice.

stevasaurus

Memorial Day is a very special day for all in this country. Thank You Vets for your service. Fly the flag proudly this weekend guys. :USA: :USA: :USA: :USA: :USA: