Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

My little girl ready for her first prom

Kelly

Well my little girl is not so little any more, and she is heading out for her first prom, here is a few pics.

With my 520 this was just for RS.

post-85-0-65102500-1336244709_thumb.jpg

Dad is ridin shot gun, (she was mad we used her shotgun)

post-85-0-92265300-1336244879_thumb.jpg

post-85-0-14519100-1336245076_thumb.jpg

All dressed up waiting for her boyfriend

post-85-0-76353000-1336245233_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

neil

Wow,,,,,,,, what a stunning younge Lady you must be very proud Dad

She is certainly gonna break some hearts

nylyon

She looks so excited to be on that tractor :hide: She's a very pretty young lady Kelly, keep them shells close by!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That first picture could be a next year's calendar shot. :) They grow up way too fast Kelly Great pictures.

JimD

And you're worried about locking up a gas can? :scratchead: She's a beautiful girl Kelly and she'll break a few hearts for sure. :)

• Like 2

rmaynard
post-2221-0-04047900-1336249323.jpg
  • Like 6

squonk

And you're worried about locking up a gas can? :scratchead:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :ROTF: :ROTF:

clyde

hey kelly is the shotgun for protecting your 520 or warning the boyfriend ?!!!! :happy-jumpeveryone: you should be a proud dad. but we all know you are!

6wheeler

Pretty little girl, and the 520 ain't half bad either. I remember way back when my boys did the prom thing. What a production that was. Take em to get measured. Pay for the tuxes. Remember to get their dates flowers. Put gas in their cars. Return their tuxes. Once a year every year for 4 years. Glad they only come around once. Kelly, you should get an Elmer Fudd hat and wear it on the 520 with the shotgun :laughing-rolling::violence-duel::auto-biker: .

bowtiebutler956

They do grow up fast Kelly! My oldest son Jimmy, turned 15 today. It just doesn't seem possible. :scared-eek: I took him to the Bass Pro Shop today for lunch, and let him pic out a gift. He got a compound bow, now he's talking to me about drivers ed, and a car. :banghead: Where do the years go? Hey Kelly, you look pretty comfortable with that shotgun in your hand. :teasing-poke: Are you going to be holding it when her boyfriend comes to pick her up. :ychain: I know for sure I won't be coming to your house to steal gas anytime soon! :ROTF:

Matt :flags-texas:

stevebo

Kelly, ditto to what Karl said.

AMC RULES

:bow-blue: A gorgeous young lady, and a pretty good sport too. :thumbs:

:text-coolphotos:

can whlvr

as wecan tell you are a very proud dad,funny stuff with the shotgun,it would be funny to see the look on her boyfreinds face if you opened the door with it in your hand :ychain:

Kelly

Thank you all for the kind words, she is not only pretty but very smart, she is in 11th grade on the National honor role, and the school sends her half a day to a city about 30 miles away to take college classes, I'm not sure what all she takes but in one engineering class she built a robot you know the fighting ones, another class is Bio chemistry, another is some way up there math class, I have no clue what it's all about, she wants to be a CSI some day, she is a avid hunter like I said the 20 ga pump I'm holding in the pic is hers we got for her birthday last year, how many 16 year old girls want guns?? and she is a very good shot with it, she still loves to climb trees just to read a book in, and can get greasy dirty helping Dad, no matter how old or big she is, she will always be my little girl.

Boyfriend didn't like the double barrel, but his Mom and Dad thought it was cool.

post-85-0-04185400-1336264771_thumb.jpg

She wants me to build her a derby car someday VERY soon, she wants to smash a car really bad, my kids have grown up with me doing it, so it's big part of their lives, and she wanted this pic because her dress matched the numbers.

post-85-0-35343800-1336265510_thumb.jpg

We went to a local park for a few pics

post-85-0-32705100-1336265071_thumb.jpg

Here is one with a smile on the 520.

post-85-0-48635600-1336265765_thumb.jpg

And one more of her and her boyfriend, in the back yard.

post-85-0-04959500-1336265338_thumb.jpg

bowtiebutler956

:text-coolphotos: Kelly! :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

CasualObserver

What? No picture on her tractor? ;)

Fun pictures Kelly, hope all were safe and had a good time!

Coadster32

Awesome for you!! Congrats, and thanks for sharing. That's what it's all about. :handgestures-thumbupright: A lucky man you are.

stevasaurus

Great fun Kelly, and thanks for sharing. You really do look comfortable with the shotgun. :)

Martin

very happy for you kelly. your daughter is a very nice girl, enjoyed talking with her at the show last year. very smart and very polite.. shes a credit to your wife and yourself.

enjoy these times, proms are especially exciting for the girls, getting all dressed up, both of my step daughters would spend all day here at home getting ready for the dance, doing the hair and all the other woman stuff. jeanine enjoyed it just as much as they did........ these times will go fast. then they will be off into the world, college, working, boyfriends, marriage etc.etc.

Sparky

I bet the young man had her home right on time!

Mike............

• Like 1

Rooster

Tall boyfriends are good boy friends....easier target ;)

Sparky

Tall boyfriends are good boy friends....easier target ;)

Funny stuff!

Mike............

Kelly

Well getting home on time was easy, neither one has their reg. drivers license yet, so we drove them to dinner and to Prom, then we took them bowling, but they made us leave and not hang around them, we ate dinner at the same restaurant but had a table on the other side of the room, it was my anniversary, but we did get the waiters to bug them for us they ate with another couple, and it was fun, I'm glad she can take a joke, and her boyfriend is a good kid, I like his parents, we all believe in raising kids about the same with good morals.

puddlejumper

Kelly....my Hunter couldn't look that good in a dress for love nor money, though it'd be fun tryin' to get him in one! lol.... :ychain: Mitch had me get on here to see how much she's changed since we saw her. You should be proud, very pretty.

perry

very happy for you kelly. your daughter is a very nice girl, enjoyed talking with her at the show last year. very smart and very polite.. shes a credit to your wife and yourself.

agree martin......... and great pics kelly :)