Sign in to follow this  
squonk

Holy Schnikees!!!

squonk

There is a :wh: semi truck and trailer on Flea-Pay and bidding is at $123.00!! :jaw: Reserve isn't even met. :jaw: :jaw: It still has 3 hours to go.It looks just like the one I have that I paid $22.00 2 years ago. I debated removing mine from the box to display it better but I'm glad I didn't! :)

DSCF0784.jpg

AMC RULES

I can't see it too good, bust it out of the pkg Mike. :ychain:

Kelly

That is nuts, I like my tractors, and all the cool stuff to go with them but not that much, $25-30 is about right

Sparky

These trucks fall in the same catagory as the WH book. They are no longer made but the demand is still there.

Love to have one but to rich for my blood.

Mike.............

Ken B

I see these prices for trinkets in my antique outboard hobby as well. Sometimes the trinkets go for more than an actual outboard or tractor for that matter. Sometimes it winds up being that collector who now has all of the Wheel Horse's he wants and he is now looking at another area of the hobby to collect. It may even be a guy who loves Wheel Horse's but he has no use or room for one and his main interest is the trinket part of the hobby. Then again, maybe none of the above! That sure is a lot of money for a toy truck, I have a nice little collection of 1950's and 1960's Tonka trucks I started collecting about 20 yrs. ago. Another thing I used to collect! (and I haven't launched any of em yet) :ychain: