Sign in to follow this  
DoctorHfuhruhurr

BigER Brother

DoctorHfuhruhurr

This article below is a bit disturbing on how employers are asking job candidates for their Facebook username and password during interviews so they can login and check them out. I deleted my Facebook account a while ago. Even when I had it I didn't have any personal info in it. I can see some lawsuits coming from this practice.

http://www.duluthnew...icle/id/226309/

The jumping cat is just for fun.

06a6bff1-6f99-47a3-a975-7d6e1ce36fc8.gif

AMC RULES

What if you don't have one? :scratchead:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

What if you don't have one? :scratchead:

Then you're smart. :D You can't go wrong with that approach.

tunahead72

Doctor,

Thanks for the link. I just sent it to my son, who at the age of 22 is currently interviewing for his first "big boy" job.

It will be interesting to see what he has to say about it. I know what I would tell an interviewer who asked for MY password, but it's a different world for my son and his friends.

Oh yeah, the jumping cat is cool! :handgestures-thumbup:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I think if I had a Facebook account and was asked for access I'd do it but only if I could also get access to the CEO, CIO, etc. and board members accounts so I can get a clearer picture of whom I'm working for (oh yeah, and everyone in Human Resources too, I wouldn't want to forget them). What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'd also want to check all their smart phones for private "photos". I'm surprised Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson aren't all over this one yet. LOL

tunahead72

I think if I had a Facebook account and was asked for access I'd do it but only if I could also get access to the CEO, CIO, etc. and board members accounts so I can get a clearer picture of whom I'm working for (oh yeah, and everyone in Human Resources too, I wouldn't want to forget them). What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'd also want to check all their smart phones for private "photos".

:omg: What a great idea!

stevasaurus

I have a feeling that Al will be talking about this in the near future...pretty scary. Not sure if that is legal.

Rollerman

Last season when the girl finish rolling had her roll over accident I posted a pic on facebok (I did the same thing less than a week later, karma is a B*&%H too).

Anyways I'm less than a blue collar grunt & many of the people I work with & work for, we are all linked up on facebook.

After that picture was posted I got in some hot water, turns out the "Boss" hadn't even got word yet of received the safety report, rather logged on & seen the picture.

After that I adjusted my account & set permissions for what friends can & can not view material on it.

I've heard/seen stories too of teachers getting into trouble over FB.